Innovv K1 problem

pal299

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

My innovv K1 turns on with the bike but turns off after a few seconds. If I leave it unplugged from power it works till the battery runs out. Any ideas?

best to open a support ticket on the Innovv website I think, an odd problem that might be hard to get an answer for here

Search on this site mate, another thread explaining how to sort it out! Basically the USB power lead needs changing and a time delay introduced to stop DVR unit switching on when starting bike.
Innovv told me (as I have same problem) to charge the battery in the DVR unit, I questions this then they told me to remove battery which should sort it out, not tried yet!

I honestly gave up trying to get mine to work properly. delay relays, ferrite cores, etc... none of it worked so I removed it. I'd rather not have it than think I have it and it not work.

I think innovv changed factory in relation to the rather lackluster performance of the K1 model.
The new model should be at a better place.

I'm waiting to see, I got burned badly enough on the K1 I'm not keen to go through it again.

There are more and more options in the MC camera market, outside of the silly tele tubby look with a action camera on the helmet.
But i will concede that to me there are not really a brand model that have jumped ahead of the pack.

I must agree. There does not yet seem to be as good of a dedicated M/C cam system as their are car systems. I can understand the engineering issues and smaller market size having an effect but still... there is definitely much room for improvement. At least there are a few decent choices for riders today where there once were none.

Phil

Back