Innovv K5 4K camera

Biker

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Innovv has released K5, a dual camera system, 4K front camera and 1080p rear camera ($458:).
As for so many earlier Innovv product the specifications looks promising.
However, based on my experience from reviews and contacts with the company over the years I respectfully advice prospective buyers to wait for professional reviews prior to buying the K5.

I've been driving the K5 on my BMW K1600GT for a few months now.
This BMW is also equipped with the K2
I have to say that the K5 clearly exceeds the K2 in terms of image quality.

Just placed an order through INNOVV website for the INNOVV K5. Site uses PayPal. INNOVV and PayPal supplied email receipts. INNOVV did not supply a shipping date so I did reach out to them for an idea when it will ship. I'll update this post with relevant info.

Price: $458.00 USD
Shipping USA: Free

1/20/21 Update: Delivery date "25 working days" ...from order placement.
3/10/21 Update: K5 Camera was delivered to my door today. I'm running it through the paces prior to bike install and will post report shortly.

Last edited:
Just placed an order through INNOVV website for the INNOVV K5. Site uses PayPal. INNOVV and PayPal supplied email receipts. INNOVV did not supply a shipping date so I did reach out to them for an idea when it will ship. I'll update this post with relevant info.

Price: $458.00 USD
Shipping USA: Free

1/20/21 Update: Delivery date "25 working days" ...from order placement.
3/10/21 Update: K5 Camera was delivered to my door today epoxy vegas. I'm running it through the paces prior to bike install and will post report shortly.
Has anyone installed the new K5, 4K camera system from INNOVV? Thinking about upgrading to it from my K2. Wish they had upgraded the rear camera from 1080 to a bit higher, but they did supposedly improve it. And no, if I do the upgrade the K2 will not be for sale, going to hand it down (install) on another local Spyder riders bike that has helped me out in the past. I know that after having the K2 for over a year I don't want to ride without front and rear dash cams.

Back