INNOVV Official Blog

RockThinking

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
INNOVV C1, C2, C3
This thread is dedicated for new INNOVV blog release.

The blog to keep updating on new design & development, ideas, questions, and thinking, discussion, that is helpful to let people the best understand of INNOVV and building the trust.

The last released blog are always from the last post.

Last edited:
INNOVV C1, C2 & SJ1000, SJ4000

Techmoan found the SJ1000 and SJ 4000 action cameras, reviewed them and has introduced them to many people so they are now very well known.

OK, let’s say a new distributor would like to sell INNOVV C1, C2 & SJ1000, SJ4000. He makes some inquiries and reaches over 20 contacts and they all said they make the SJ1000 & SJ4000. He gets very confused, So who is the real manufacturer?

To complete reading, click the blow link,
http://innovvactioncam.blogspot.com/2014/06/innovv-c1-c2-sj1000-sj4000.html

I've seen many cases of buyers that are sure they are buying from the original manufacturer but are still buying the copy, this is very common with these generic products

I guess it would seem even more genuine if the blog would be hosted under your innovv.com domain. Afaik blogger provides the ability to add a TLD.

I've seen many cases of buyers that are sure they are buying from the original manufacturer but are still buying the copy, this is very common with these generic products

That situation could not be changed till no non brand products made, but seems it is impossible in recent years in China.

Other resellers sent me the message asked about the real manufacturer of SJ1000 and which one is the real, not the copy after read the blog.

I guess it would seem even more genuine if the blog would be hosted under your innovv.com domain. Afaik blogger provides the ability to add a TLD.

As you can see current blog is host on Google blogger, I like it is simple editing and design.
I am looking for the right one to host the blog under innovv.com

You'll be happy to know that Innovv is the top search result when searching google for DashCam Forum.
(from the USA at least)

rfXRDBZ.png

Last edited:
I searched in China, seems like get the same result as the attached screen cut,
It would be a big surprise!:) But that would be encouraged.
Will keep doing what I should do to build reputation among people and blogging.

Dashcam talk & Innovv.JPG

DashCamTalk and INNOVV

Nowadays a product could not live without online community, that because every one is buying online instead of going to local stores where can test the physical products, before click pay button, people need to learn from others’ experience if it is a good enough, so the community for sharing and discussing would be very important for a product to build its reputation.

http://innovvactioncam.blogspot.com/2014/06/dashcamtalk-and-innovv.html

DashCam+&+Innovv.jpg

INNOVV C1, C2 & SJ1000, SJ4000

Techmoan found the SJ1000 and SJ 4000 action cameras, reviewed them and has introduced them to many people so they are now very well known.

OK, let’s say a new distributor would like to sell INNOVV C1, C2 & SJ1000, SJ4000. He makes some inquiries and reaches over 20 contacts and they all said they make the SJ1000 & SJ4000. He gets very confused, So who is the real manufacturer?

http://innovvactioncam.blogspot.com/2014/06/innovv-c1-c2-sj1000-sj4000.html
If it is a non-brand product, it is easy for distributor to say they are manufacture, but for a branded product, you have to tell the truth.
As I know, only one manufacturer produce sj1000/sj4000. But the price is almost same from manufacturer or distributor. The non-brand product price drop-down fast, hard to make profit.
Sometimes even you can get better price from distributor.

If it is a non-brand product, it is easy for distributor to say they are manufacture, but for a branded product, you have to tell the truth.
As I know, only one manufacturer produce sj1000/sj4000. But the price is almost same from manufacturer or distributor. The non-brand product price drop-down fast, hard to make profit.
Sometimes even you can get better price from distributor.

You are telling the fact,
  1. Non brand product may easy for distributors to talking with customers they are the manufacturer,
  2. Customers will inquiry the different distributors to bet the best price, due to hard competition, it is a bit to get good profit.
On other hand,
As the branded products, customer will easy to reach the brand owner instead of distributor,
We need to let customers know if reaching the reliable distributor can get the fair price as what we can offer.

INNOVV Product Review and Affiliate Program

I would like to say, without the testings and reviews from the senior and professional people,
INNOVV C1, C2 could not be the good products now we see.

Before releasing, many bugs from HW and FW had been found and solved.
Testing and Reviewing would be key for INNOVV's success from the past to the future.
We would like to be honest to listen to comment and advises from the reviewing and testing.

From this blog, we encourage reviewers & bloggers to do INNOVV products review and testing.
And they will be rewarded if the reviewing is influencing and people buy the products.

The more details from below link,
http://innovvactioncam.blogspot.ae/2014/07/innovv-product-review-and-affiliate.html

Learned from people that the instruction of reviewing and links is not clear after registration.

Please leave me the message at innovv.com@gmail.com.

I try to do the best support.

I’m really impressed Willy510’s rich knowledge and solid skill for what he has done with the INNOVV C3 since the early stages of development, testing, and now supporting the people that are using the C3. I’ve collected a few of his posts and videos below to share, and people said, Willy is "DA MAN"!

The new blog,
Willy 510 and INNOVV C3

Screenshot_2014-09-28-20-00-19_zpsd9qbhqgb.png

If it wasn't for @willy510 providing a link (in another thread) to his MC forum, I would have never have known that the lens had to be attached in order to use the GUI. Thanks, Willy.

While testing the camera a neighbor passed by with a large dog (or a small polar bear) Turned out pretty good.

L0000001.MOV_snapshot_00.00_[2014.10.21_11.21.32].jpg

Attachments

• Dog.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 1
:) I like Nicos bracket, thats pretty nice.

The footage ppl get is allso nice, sadly its grey in grey here at the moment so i havent captured anything spectacular yet, but so far i like what i have seen off my C3.

Saturday i am off to support my friend in a fishing contest on the west coast of Jutland, sadly the weather forcast seem to be "moderate" like last year.

But i will bring a lot of gear, and my friend will allso bring more than just his fishing gear :cool: but at the moment all we can do is pray for decent weather on the day.

Back