Innovvv consumer information

Well formatting with Sdformatter 4.0 did not make any changes here, i have no idea what i could try next to get it to Work.

Well formatting with Sdformatter 4.0 did not make any changes here, i have no idea what i could try next to get it to Work.

When you use sdformatter do you select 'full erase overwrite' in the options? That's the option that was recommended to me and I have never had a problem sd card. I think most people just use the 'quick' option.

I did full erase with sdformatter when I got mine ADATA out of box...then quick erase only.

what card do you have Parklawn

On first attempt i have to admit i did quick format, thats why the C1 is currently recording again but this time formatted with the full erase selected.

If thats a no go too i will try full overwrite.

I allso used format size ajustment ON this time around.

I did full erase with sdformatter when I got mine ADATA out of box...then quick erase only.

what card do you have Parklawn
PNY 32G class 4, Verbatim 8G class 4, Lexar 32G class 10

Well that seem to fix it for my 32Gb SanDisk Card :)
Newest file was numbered L000025 and i was able to stop and turn off the camera in normal fashion.

Now i can nothing but trow in my 64 Gb Kingston Card and then let sdformatter 4.0 Loose on it ;) and if that Work the 64 Go head back in the mobius for a run there :D

I am still a little o_O that additional formatting software is needed for things to run smoothe.

Good for you.
may need FAT32..for 64g

Just went out..saw ADATA 32 g class 10 uhs-1 on sale for $18..got one extra card

Good for you.
may need FAT32..for 64g

Just went out..saw ADATA 32 g class 10 uhs-1 on sale for $18..got one extra card

Good for you too, that's an excellent price for that card, did you get that at a national retailer?

it said in stock..you need the promo code if buy on line. the code is there.

This might sound strange, but to me its like the cam do not get near as warm as in the other invane runs with incamera formatting.
Actually The C1 is barely warm now, and i just now had to unplug it from the PSU and connect it to the computer just to see if it actually was recording.
And the camera is recording just fine, and i am 16 Gb from hitting the limit on the 64Gb Card, and offcourse my ambient living room temperature is the same 22 deg C as allways at night.

Actually there is only 1 problem here ATM, its one of those nights where my brain wont let me fall asleep :rolleyes:
Hope i dont fall asleep in my chair while watching F1 from Malaysia later on.

No problems with the 64 Gb Kingston SDXC Card, it just needed to be "motivated" with Sdformatter 4.0 :)

Next up the mobius.

So your Kingston 64g class 10 was formatted to exFat?

so far reported
ADATA 32 g class 10 works FAT32
Lexar 32 g class 10 works FAT32
Kingston 8g class 4 works FAT33
Kingston 64g class 10 works exFat
PNY 32g class 4 works..FAT32?

Back