INSIDE Vico WF1 ( disassembled )

He he, remind me of when i was a kid.

Many a time have i taken somthing apart to see what is inside, and quite a fjew times have i been unable to put the thing back together in working order. :(

I have allways been best with hands on learning, the educations i have i have mostly done myself, only thing teachers seem to be interested in telling me have been "Work slowly" witch is funny as i never try to work fast.

Often at school during my educations i have spent the last week or 2 just waiting for the others in class to finish and that segment of my education to end, so that i could go back to my place of apprenticeship to learn some more.

I would pay someone to remove the battery and insert capacitors instead. Any takers ? :)

I would pay someone to remove the battery and insert capacitors instead. Any takers ? :)

Thats an easy job, but it will not save last file. Need some minor hardware and firmware changes by factory.

I'm just tired of it turning into some kind of error mode (blinking led) 10 minute after car is left in the sun. The only fix is remove power cord, insert again. Makes parking mode useless as well.

Was my fault, had no idea it was on battery, since all the Marcuses were on capacitors.

Guess I'm waiting on the Guardtrak, that will never come out :p

Where to buy the battery ?
Thanks.

you can replace with a generic battery, 403040 is the size to search, similar capacity or not won't make much difference, eBay, Aliexpress etc have them

My WF1 keeps on shutting down in few seconds so will try changing the battery & thanks Jokiin

Back