Intermittent audio problem

Midas

Reaction score
Country
United States
I bought the camera a couple weeks ago, and it's been otherwise just great, the only problem is I've been getting a weird audio feedback noise in the recordings. The strange thing is it isn't constant, I can't really do much to diagnose it since I only know the sound problem is there when I check the recordings at my PC. It does seem to be very electronic in nature, like some kind of ground loop issue, or interference, it's similar to when some radio stations screw up when you make a cellphone call nearby.

The video has no issues at all, so I've been ignoring the problem, but it is a minor annoyance, and it does make it difficult to make out conversations at times, so solving the problem would be preferred. If anyone has suggestions, I'd really like to solve this issue.

can you upload a sample of the problem audio and send us a link to check it, we have had a couple of pieces with audio niggles, sometimes it's a firmware thing and can be sorted, a couple we've had to replace, we have you covered either way, assume you got it from @Pier28 going by your location, yeah?

https://mega.nz/#fm/Y4oTBKia

I bought it from Amazon, the box had Pier28 logos inside.

Thanks, but that is the link to your whole mega account. Please click the arrow to the right of the file/folder to generate a public share link and paste that here.
(can't log into your account with that link)

Back