International model bracket

gqukyo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can get the international version's bracket? I bought the China version a while back and like it but the suction bracket sucks for my particular car as the area I stick the cam to has a dot matrix pattern so it falls off once in awhile. I want the one where it's the 3M sticker. TIA!

Does anyone know where I can get the international version's bracket? I bought the China version a while back and like it but the suction bracket sucks for my particular car as the area I stick the cam to has a dot matrix pattern so it falls off once in awhile. I want the one where it's the 3M sticker. TIA!

Hi.

There is a great 3M double sided tape which is transparent. Get a roll and glue your existing suction bracket whereever you want.

If you later want to take it off just make it very carefully as that tape is really really very strong.

I used it in order to glue my second camera on the rear window. ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=tra...v&ved=0ahUKEwivkPOZ29LNAhVEPxQKHWfrDNUQsAQILw

Yeah I saw those but I wanted the original oem one. I just ended up using a base with a reusable adhesive from a cellphone holder. Lol

Last edited:
Yeah I saw those but I wanted the original oem one. I just ended up using a base with a reusable base from a cellphone holder. Lol

Good solution.

Nice to know how you solved the rproblem as it helps others too for a simple solution.

;)

TIP: în order to remove any 3M tape from any place, use fishing line string. Use a rag on your fingers (so you won't cut yourself during the process) and start sawing down the suction cup or whatever thing you guys glued on.

It works beautiful and it's very clean. Just use water after that to clean the remaining residue.

Back