iOS card reader

Smoke Pants

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone can recommend a micro SD card reader that lets you view and download files from the SGGX2PRO (or any dash cam for that matter) to an iPhone. It has been a struggle to find one that works and I searched these forums but lots of people still apparently have trouble with it. Thanks.

you should be ok once they release iOS13 and they remove the current file restrictions, I'd suggest waiting until that comes out before getting a card reader, it should open up a lot more options

Thanks jokiin. I just updated to 12.4 so hopefully 13 will come out soon. By the way, I enjoy reading your posts on this forum because of the insights and information they provide about dash cams in general.

I’m using iOS 13 beta 7 in both my iPhone and iPad Pro, and the below SD card reader works well. Well, except that I tried to use my BlackVue adapter and it did not work, but my Samsung and Transcend adapter did work using the Blackvue micro SD card.

9A9B5344-2B26-4A49-B37E-94655C5A48A5.jpeg9A9B5344-2B26-4A49-B37E-94655C5A48A5.jpeg

Back