iPhone won’t connect

Reaction score
Country
United States
iPad with same app works great but iPhone 7 Plus will say its connected to the camera but the camera is still showing its not so cannot use the thinkware cloud app on iPhone,? Have restarted phone , deleted app. Restored app. Turned on airplane mode, off airplane mode, what else should I do? It’s a Thinkware u1000, just got, on iPad all I do is connect on app to WiFi and everything works, yes I turned off WiFi on iPad while trying iPhone.
Thanks

Did you try manually going into settings> wifi connecting to the dashcam and then opening the app and connecting via the app ?

Does the phone connect to the dashcam through settings > wifi ? It would be best if you can do a screen record and show what happens

I’ll start on it again tomorrow, oh it is tomorrow Thanks

Make sure Location & Local Network are enabled for the Thinkware Cloud App on that iPhone. Usually the issue...

Attachments

• iOS Cloud Permissions.jpg
    iOS Cloud Permissions.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 3
Make sure Location & Local Network are enabled for the Thinkware Cloud App on that iPhone. Usually the issue...
Hey thanks, got it going yesterday did a firmware update on camera, and it started working with my phone now ,before only on my iPad , don’t know why but it’s working for now
Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S U1000 1
G U1000 20
Back