Is Car Play/Andriod Out Necessary for Dash Cam?

Jane_von

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    809.8 KB · Views: 7
  • V29-02.jpg
    V29-02.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Who's your intended customer?

My thoughts.
It might be a selling point for buses and camper vans.
In a bus a large screen tv or more than one tv could display the road to the passengers.
In a camper van it could be used as surveillance while the vehicle is stationary and the people are in the back of their vehicle.

In a normal car I can also see it being used in the head rests in the back seats to show the passengers a good view of the road ahead.

The output could also be used as a backup sent to a media recorder. These units can be stored from the device in a safe hidden location.

Cheers.

Is this possible? Or a desired app

Who's your intended customer?

My thoughts.
It might be a selling point for buses and camper vans.
In a bus a large screen tv or more than one tv could display the road to the passengers.
In a camper van it could be used as surveillance while the vehicle is stationary and the people are in the back of their vehicle.

In a normal car I can also see it being used in the head rests in the back seats to show the passengers a good view of the road ahead.

The output could also be used as a backup sent to a media recorder. These units can be stored from the device in a safe hidden location.

Cheers.
Thanks

Is this possible? Or a desired app
No need APP, just need to set up the connect between Mobile and Device via Bluetooth, as this video show

No need APP, just need to set up the connect between Mobile and Device via Bluetooth, as this video show
Umm, I thought the question was to output dashcam video to CarPlay. As I understand it, they are two different beasts and one does not play with the other.

Umm, I thought the question was to output dashcam video to CarPlay. As I understand it, they are two different beasts and one does not play with the other.
It is ok to output dashcam video to APP via WIFI
V30 WIFI APP.jpg

Attachments

• V30 WIFI.jpg
    V30 WIFI.jpg
    653.8 KB · Views: 10
Interesting.. let us know how that turns out.

Interesting.. let us know how that turns out.
Except dash cam video recording, the Carplay/Andriod Out for Navigation and Music Player looks useful?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Back