Is it necessary to buy a 3-channel dash cam?

Thanks for the information. I just checked the Vantrue N4 and it seems like a solid dash cam to me

You're welcome. I don't personally own it, so I can't speak to it's quality or reliability. Other than to say Vantrue is a known brand in the dash cam market. Check reviews and if it's a good fit, then glad to be of assistance!

Thats 2X the size of the battery in my little car, a car that probably also fit in the back of your van if you emptied it out of the tools of the trade,,,,,,, and that waterbed.

I dont think anyone in here have tried that N4 model, but the people that have tried other vantrue models dont seem all that unhappy.
You have to be careful about what Amazon and so on "customer" reviews say, these are often fake or paid for in some way.

Well yes and no. I tend to always ignore the I was given this product free to review comments. Looking for verified purchasers only. I always read the negatives first, then read the positives. See if people have the same issues or if the camera seems to good to be true.

Back