Is it possible to open the USB car charger?

Rivan

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi!

You know that small metal thing at the bottom of the charger, well mine is somehow loose..

When I shake the charger, I am hearing a sound from inside that is moving.. It´s probably the spring that must´ve popped out of it´s place and isn't pushing the metal out enough for the charger to have a connection with the 12-volt socket..

Anyways, do you think it´s possible to open the charger without breaking it? Is there a place I could buy a replacement if it breaks?

Hi!

You know that small metal thing at the bottom of the charger, well mine is somehow loose..

When I shake the charger, I am hearing a sound from inside that is moving.. It´s probably the spring that must´ve popped out of it´s place and isn't pushing the metal out enough for the charger to have a connection with the 12-volt socket..

Anyways, do you think it´s possible to open the charger without breaking it? Is there a place I could buy a replacement if it breaks?
They are dirt cheap, so if you break it, no big deal. Not sure where you can get it locally in Sweden, but they are less than $2 on Aliexpress.

Back