Is someone heard of DDPAI M4?

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/B2K/B4K/DV688/DV988/B1M/B2M
Nowadays,DDPAI team recommend us to promotion oversea version M4 Module?
Is someone heard of it before?

Nowadays,DDPAI team recommend us to promotion oversea version M4 Module?
Is someone heard of it before?
You can send someone to made a review or make a review by yourself. :)
I dont see M4 on their website. So you may tell them update some information about this product. :)
http://en.ddpai.com/

Now we heard it. ;)

Different, and sound like the Mini 1/M6/M6C, which has a Sony Exmor sensor. Unless it's a different Sony sensor (IMX series)?

Interesting... would like to find out more info about it and try it out ;)

edit: here's some more info about it from aliexpress

Description says it's an overseas version of the M6 (not M6+). Apparently it removes "the annoying Chinese voice indicator on reboot"

Description says it's an overseas version of the M6 (not M6+). Apparently it removes "the annoying Chinese voice indicator on reboot"
There are a option in setting can remove chinese voice. Is that right ?

Yes,it will sound "Ding---Dong--" only instead of Chinese voice indicator"Hello,******"

Yup, was about to say that, instead of say "hello, ding ding pai" in chinese, it will just make "ding dong"

Looks like the m4 version is only 1080P and without parking mode, but the m4 plus version is 1440P and includes parking mode. Both feature the Sony sensor, and replaces the startup message from ": Ding Dong : hello ddpai" to just " : Ding Dong :" (Not sure about the other audio messages, can anyone confirm if they're in English??). Both have a sexy black (matte?) finish compared to the shinny brownish finish on the m6 series. M4 has a black ring around the lens vs the red ring around the M4 plus (like on the m6 plus), don't care for the red, would rather have it all black and more discreet.

I'd really like to get my hands on the M4 plus but they don't appear to be sold anywhere yet, perhaps they're still actually developing it and gearing it towards English-speaking customers? That would be huge as the importance of dash cams is starting to pick up more globally. If they worked out the connectivity issues (Android) and made the app more user-friendly I'm sure their sales would explode.

Last edited:
My M4 says "Hello dindingpai" and "gps connected" after a short time

Back