Is someone know this AIT chipest?

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/B2K/B4K/DV688/DV988/B1M/B2M
Manufacture Skyhigh offer me two new modules mini0801s ,mini0805p ,and told me they use the same AIT8328P chipset;We google its chipest but have no idea of it yet!
So,we wonder if someone hear of it?

We do not get answer from them about its chipest info!
So we want to have a try here to see if someone can help me ?

Embedded 32-bit CPU / 600MHz
On-Chip ISP up to 64MP
H.264 High Profile
- 1080P @30fps
- 720P @60fps
Built-in
- Audio ADC/DAC, RTC
- EIS Image Stablizer
- H/W engine for WDR, Enhanced Video NR
- LCD interface(up to 1080P)
- HDMI, TV ouput
- USB2.0 OTG, SD(up to 64GB)
External and Stacked DDR support
13x13mm TFBGA

Manufacture Skyhigh offer me two new modules mini0801s ,mini0805p ,and told me they use the same AIT8328P chipset;We google its chipest but have no idea of it yet!
So,we wonder if someone hear of it?

Founded in 2002, Alpha Imaging Technology Corp. (AIT) is a fabless IC design company specialized in Image signal processing(ISP) technology and multimedia processors(MMP) for portable devices and consumer markets.

The product portfolio includes TV/Web camera processors for smart TVs and high definition video communications like skype video conferencing, Multimedia processors for digital video recorders, car DV and personal media players, and high-end ISP for smart phones.

With the industry-leading performance and highly integrated SOC solutions, our products have been widely adopted by worldwide tier-one brand-name customers and many other OEM/ODM customers in Taiwan, China and Korea.

AIT is headquartered in the Hsinchu, Taiwan, and has engineering support offices in China and South Korea. Our vision is to be the worldwide 1st tier multimedia SoC solution provider to enhance and enrich users’ multimedia experience.

Back