Is the Tryace T20P Front / Read Dashcam any good ?

rak007

Reaction score
Country
United States
First post here so please be gentle. Didn't find any sub-forum dedicated to this brand so wanted to check with folks here who know better than me.
So I recently got the Tryace T20P front and rear dashcam from amazon and due to a coupon, I got it for under $50. I haven't installed it yet in my car here in US since I am moving out of country soon and wanted to take it with me and install in the car in my home country.
Here is the link from amazon if anyone wants to check (their own website is pretty bad so giving amazon link).
This is capacitor based dashcam.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07P6FCG69

Are there any users here who can tell me if this is good or at least if it is good for the price I paid ($48 approx). I was planning to get the VOIFO A129 Duo from ebay ($170 approx) but since I was getting this for $48, I bought this. Not sure I should keep or return.

Any opinions or suggestions appreciated.

This is capacitor based dashcam.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07P6FCG69

have you checked, it review says otherwise

I bought this camera because recently, someone made a dent in my car while it was parked. This camera has an internal battery and a shock sensor, so it can wake itself up from standby.

have you checked, it review says otherwise

I bought this camera because recently, someone made a dent in my car while it was parked. This camera has an internal battery and a shock sensor, so it can wake itself up from standby.

As an end user, I am not sure if I can even determine if a dashcam is having capacitor or battery. But the description says..

• 【Extreme Temperature Operation】Powered by the included dual-port USB car charger and internal supercapacitor. These cameras use a supercapacitor for greater heat & cold endurance ( -5°F – 160°F) and longer lifetime than cameras with standard battery technology.

As an end user, I am not sure if I can even determine if a dashcam is having capacitor or battery. But the description says..
if it can work without being plugged in it has a battery

could be a fake review, common with this type of product, or could be a cut and paste listing

if it can work without being plugged in it has a battery

could be a fake review, common with this type of product, or could be a cut and paste listing

Assuming it has capacitor as they claim, is this a good buy at the price I got of $48 ?

Back