Is the X1 a Street Guardian?

Martlet

Reaction score
Country
United States
Potentially dumb question. I always thought it was, but now I see it has it's own forum. Is the SGZC12RC different than the Panorama X1?

I dont think there is a difference in the hardware, ther might be a difference in what is in the box, and i allso think street guardian manage the firmware them self.

I dont think there is a difference in the hardware, ther might be a difference in what is in the box, and i allso think street guardian manage the firmware them self.

Correct, we are looking at doing a revised hardware version also

I like ambitions of Street Guardian / jokiin :cool:

If you go thru pier28 and buy a SG product i am pretty sure you will be taken real good care of, seem like these guys are planning on letting all the other do the dicking around with products and service.

Sweet :) i am so happy i have niko over there to take care of the EU users, he seem to be playing the same ballgame.

Now i just need to find a freaking job so i can afford to buy somthing else but food, and trow the arms of the Danish nanny state off me.

I'd like to of course, but It's pretty crazy expensive to re-tool. It mostly depends how good sales are of the existing mold first with SG firmware.

You are both right. It is all about the money. Maybe a small box from your other models could accomodate the hardware. A small display, ie 1.5", will still do the job and make easier to find a place for the camera's main unit.
But first I wish the selling of SG X1 to go way beyond up your expectations!

is there any other cam with a remote lens, single channel, with a similar camera form factor? but withOUT a screen?

not that I can recall
damn. I want to install a hidden cam in my dash somewhere, preferably with a remote dvr like the x1. my other option was the blackvue dr3500 because it is also pretty small but not a remote lens/dvr. the x1 I am considering because I can hide the main unit so even if someone saw the cam they would likely not find the dvr where I was thinking.

but it would need to be one that buffers the recording for motion sensor.

panorama's all buffer the recording like blackvues correct?

Back