Is the X1 a Street Guardian?

yes they pre buffer recordings
might have to try this cam then. I would like to hide the DVR behind a panel you have to pull off, and place the camera somewhere on my dash thats somewhat less noticeable. that way, if someone were to break into my car, and see the cam, they likely would not find the DVR.

but then again, once my friends car was broken into, they apparently could not figure out how to steal her stereo, so they took the entire center console out... she was no longer able to control the heat/AC hahahah. I felt bad but it was pretty funny. It was a piece of crap car anyways on its last legs.

Could someone explain parking mode? It seems the X1 doesn't have it, is that accurate? It seems to have parking mode you need to keep sensitive motion detection on, which really means there is no @parking mode" but it instead just records 24/7.

Am I understanding this correctly?

So do I have to physically turn it on when I park, or does it kick in automatically?

Pre-buffer motion detection (I like to think of it as an automatic Parking Mode) on the X1 works the same as the Panorama S and G. Power Panorama via battery discharge prevention device such as the MotoPark, turn on motion detection and you're good to go 24/7.

these battery discharge things annoy me a bit, I want something to keep mine recording 3 hours, only options I have are 2 or 6 which is either too short or too long.

Back