Is the X350 a BestBuy Exclusive or Discontinued?

Gollan

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have a hardwired Thinkware X350. At some point, I will upgrade to a 2-channel dash cam, but for now, I'm 95% happy with the X350 (over-sensitive incident detection+loud beep is the unhappy 5%). I'm just curious that I don't see much about the X350 online and there isn't even a subforum for it on DashCamTalk. Is it just a BestBuy exclusive? Was it discontinued?

I have a hardwired Thinkware X350. <snip> I'm just curious that I don't see much about the X350 online and there isn't even a subforum for it on DashCamTalk. Is it just a BestBuy exclusive? Was it discontinued?

Hey Gollan,

I just recently joined your (previously) cam exclusive to vendor club. I have an X330 which, at time of purchase, was sold only by Sams Club. Now I see both the 330 and 350 are sold on Amazon so, no worries about an orphan camera. My X330 is very similar to your X350 and is also rarely mentioned in any dashcam forum. Maybe that's good news since the majority of cam posts seem to be complaints and, like you, I'm fairly happy with my (first) dashcam experience. Good video, built in battery saving modes etc. If I could just find a way to edit the GPS software I'd be totally happy with this camera.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back