is there a "How to do" a video in video with windows?

Russelluk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is there a "How to do" a video in video with windows? wanting to make some comparison videos of different cams. so would like to get two videos like split screen that you see on the likes of YouTube ect...

Cheers just read through it, and to be honest its like reading Chinese writing to me all that. so I give up before trying, as I know I will end up throwing the laptop outside the window or the wife or even both. but thanks for pointing me this thread out.

I find using computers frustrating too. I write a step-by-step sheet in detail, then go through the process with something I can afford to lose or screw up. I usually succeed after a few attempts and I always learn how to do something else new to me along the way. All I can suggest is to stop when you get frustrated- there's plenty of time to pick it up again later ;)

Phil

My friend never learned that, he go from trying something new - getting frustrated about it and then killing the thing that frustrate him, or at least thats how it end very often.
Most other people learn to walk away when things get too bad, and so it was also therefor i spent most of my 9.5 years in school putting the world around me on ignore and seek shelter in my imagination.

Very easy and free

is there a "How to do" a video in video with windows?
While I don't have a how to video I used VideoPad to do a few and even rig a sort of 360 view together real quick.
bzFhaaV.png

Here is a link to video pad
You basically drag each of your videos to a video track in the app. Then resize and drag to put them side by side and then export your new video.

The posting above helped me.

Last edited:
Cyberlink's Power Director came pre-installed in the first new pc I bought Although I've never read the instructions, I've found it easy to use.

Wondershare Filmora is also really easy to use for PIP

Back