Is there a way to remove the NextBase logo/watermark from the recorded video?

Hi all,

I also was wondering if there was firmware, thats "removes" the on-screen NextBase logo. I just can't get to ignore it Now i read in this topic, that it is possible.. My question, where do i get the firmware that "removes" the software? Thanks in advance!!! :)(y)

Yes indeed, the firmware they sent me totally removes the logo!!

I contacted support [ https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/members/nextbase-support.36871/ ] about it and after I provided them my email, I got this response:

Hi Lance,

I have attached the no logo firmware revision for the 612GW to this email, if you struggle to follow the update instructions please refer to our YouTube videos which demonstrate how to update the firmware on your camera.

If you have read the instructions via PDF and viewed our tutorial videos but are still experiencing difficulties performing the update feel free to call us on 02920 866 429.

Regards
Ash
Technical Support Engineer

Hope that helps!!

I saw in the settings several things I was able to remove such as speed, time, date, etc. but I haven't been able to find a way to remove the Nextbase watermark / logo. Is there a way to do that? I realize i can crop/edit the footage but that's something I want to

Thanks! :D

View attachment 46693
I just recieved an response back from support that explains how to turn off the watermark and model number on my Nextbase 222 Dash Cam.

To turn off the watermark:

Stop the dashcam from recording
Press MENU twice
Scroll to System Info & select OK
Press & hold OK
A pop up will appear stating ‘Turn Off the NEXTBASE Stamp?’

I hope this helps. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Laura
Technical Support Engineer

Back