Is there a way to settings for downloading from dash camera to phone Micro SD Card?

jfsoto1988

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Thinkware F50, Thinkware F200, Thinkware FA200.
I have a Thinkware F200 2 channel dash camera.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy J7 Star (Android) which its default internal ram is 32GB. When I purchased it 2 or 3 years ago, I thought 32GB was enough for basic apps and I installed a PNY 16GB Class 10 Micro SD card for photos and videos.

Last year I decided to upgrade my Thinkware F50 to a Thinkware F200. The video downloads using the Thinkware app were very convenient, but unfortunately, my phone has finally started to run out of space internally. I changed the SD card to a PNY 64GB Class 10 and moved the Thinkware and Kinemaster folder to it, but that didn't really helped. It just made new folders in the internal ram again.

Is there a way to change the settings for the videos to be saved in the Micro SD card of the phone when downloaded?
:sneaky:Remember when smartphones were going to replace PCs. This is proof that they wont.

Exactly, a phone is not a solution to store dashcam footage.

I like to keep a few months worth of footage, just in case, and 1Tb just about does the job on my PC.

Back