Is there any Windows software support available?

HBH

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
Dash Cam
Charlesred
I just received the Samsung EVO Plus 128gb card I bought on ebay. $24.99 - Ebay seller ruhelectronics (2356). Pre Formatted as "exfat32" (119gb). It appears to work great right out of the gate. I have tested and it records to it just fine. I can read the files off of the card, and I can plug the B1W directly into my pc's usb port using the right cable. They look great!

The "B1W-CARDVR" app from Apple App Store for the iphone doesn't work on the ipad, having tested it. Hence I don't know if/how to set up the parameters such as resolution and clip length, much less be able to view the streaming recording in real-time with, say, a Windows laptop.

That leaves me without any real time monitor, and no way to modify setting parameters.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting around this?

Last edited:
Sorry, after a check with my team, this Windows software is not available!

So, what you are saying is the only support for the B1W is through either a current iphone or an Android. Without the "B1W-CARDVR" app, there is no other way to control settings or monitor this dashcam ???

what you are saying is the only support for the B1W is through either a current iphone or an Android
Yes, this camera has no screen, you only can access its setting by iPhone APP or Android APP!

You could try running an Android emulator on the Windows PC ... maybe a laptop would be better or you might have difficulty carrying it around!

I haven't tried this, but I see no reason why it wouldn't work:
https://www.bluestacks.com/bluestacks-android-n.html
You would need to connect your network to the B1W in Windows, then run the app.

If you try it, let us know how you get on...

I have abandoned the B1W as a product that can fit my purpose. Thanks all.

D'ja think ???

What I want is something, once installed, is practically invisible. Else, like my late GPS (and mail packages left on my doorstep), my car will be broken into again only to be stolen. I have dirtbags living around me that I hope to capture on video. It is about stealth.

I am half thinking about putting a bee hive in a box and leaving it at my doorstep just for the entertainment value...

(Wouldn't that make a great youtube?)

Last edited:
D'ja think ???

What I want is something, once installed, is practically invisible. Else, like my late GPS, my car will be broken into and it will be stolen. I have dirtbags living around me that I hope to capture on video. It is about stealth.
just because you have a screen doesn't mean you can't be discrete, if you buy something that uses wifi and has no screen you'll find it's primarily targeted at smartphone users

Unless I find a dashcam that will talk to another device like the ipad or Windows computer that I already own. The Dpai Mini2p might do that. I am looking into that.

Unless I find a dashcam that will talk to another device like the ipad or Windows computer that I already own. The Dpai Mini2p might do that. I am looking into that.
Have you considered buying a really cheap Android tablet? It might save you money on the total cost of the system...

Unbelievable... Amazon, in spite of my requesting they deliver my package to the rental office, instead left it on my doormat and took a picture of it. Guess what. It too was stolen. I have just finished talking to Amazon who is going to refund me, again via gift card (so I won't tie up money in my bank account again). Presently waiting for that to go through so I can re-order again. Also waiting for a call back from the police so I can file a report with them.

So now the thieves have my camera. Ironic.

Cant you guys say no to having things dropped off at the door, at least when no one are home.
If im not home i just pick up my parcel at the post office the next day, or i can divert it to one of those post boxes where i can retrieve it with a couple of passwords.

I established that with my delivery instruction - which were ignored. Amazon is taking corrective actions.

might not be all bad, prime day is coming up, you might even find a better deal on offer in a few days time

You need a CCTV camera, not a car DVR

Its about stealth. If I could get a CCTV mounted inconspicuously I would.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W B1W 63
Maltboy B1W 2
Back