Is there

DorDash

Reaction score
Country
Israel
I am looking after the best "value-per-money" dash cam. I will pay enough, but I'm not sure what is "enough".
I need a dash cam which will last for years and not get broken after a month. Of course, best quality of videos during days and nights. Parking mode is a bonus but only if its not rises the price a lot. Prefer a discreet cam.

As I understnad - A119 V2 is a popular "value per moeny" (~75$ USD) dash cam, but is there any better dash cam within a lower range costs?
Today I use A119 V2 without the parking mode. New - only a month of use... so far works fine...

*** some more details:
It's for a private car (corolla/chr)
Most of the year is hot weather, Winter is freezing and rainning, but only several days.
Most of the rides are "in cities", therefore most of the rides are no more than half hour, only few are 1-2+ hours. That's the reason I will use "only" 32GB sd card (which will be good enough for 3 hours before refilming older videos).

Please help
:unsure:

Last edited:
For what it retails at from China, very hard to beat.

Didn't really bother me as I always have more than one wide-angle camera in the front but sadly reliability ended up being a miss. One of the capacitors swelled up within a year of ownership, stopped saving the last file successfully.

If reliability is a criteria, Mobius (with a capacitor installed) is one to look at. But with the additional expenditure on the power supply, cable and mount, actually works out to more than $75.

For what it retails at from China, very hard to beat.

Didn't really bother me as I always have more than one wide-angle camera in the front but sadly reliability ended up being a miss. One of the capacitors swelled up within a year of ownership, stopped saving the last file successfully.

If reliability is a criteria, Mobius (with a capacitor installed) is one to look at. But with the additional expenditure on the power supply, cable and mount, actually works out to more than $75.
Hi, thanks for the fast reply. I admit your reply confused me. Can you please explain again?

Hi, thanks for the fast reply. I admit your reply confused me. Can you please explain again?

For the price the A119 is available at when ordering directly from China, it's a good deal.

As per my experience the A119 became unreliable within a year of ownership. Point was, when it came to reliability, for me it failed.

For a lower cost dashcam, look at the Blueskysea B1W, seems to meet your requirement. Obviously with the lower cost the image is not as good as the A119 and there is no GPS, but most people are very happy with the B1W.

in our baby mobile, i have a A119 up front and a B1W in the rear. both have been very solid performers and are very reliable in my experience.

For the price the A119 is available at when ordering directly from China, it's a good deal.

As per my experience the A119 became unreliable within a year of ownership. Point was, when it came to reliability, for me it failed.
Do you have an offer for a model which can be more reliable?

Back