is this company dead?

poisons

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I sent few emails and got no answer, it is just me or the company is not alive anymore?

well if you have mailed in the past week then no wonder, the Chinese are about to come off a 15 day long new year holiday.

I see, thanks for the info. let's wait some more few days

Could also be a user in here can help, i just tested theur B1W and B2W systems, not this MC stuff, the just about only think i am not licensed to drive.

You can DM me for help directly! Might your mail enter the spam folder?

Maybe yes, glad you are still on track

That's what I'm wondering too .
Tell me about it. Their website and facebook page is dead. And they don't show these A12's and XB701's on their website. DV988's are 3 years old. Website news and blog is 2 years old.

Tell me about it. Their website and facebook page is dead. And they don't show these A12's and XB701's on their website. DV988's are 3 years old. Website news and blog is 2 years old.
Find it baffling that they come on to reply to users having issues with their dashcams, still to this day but it just looks like a wasteland everywhere else like you listed. Happy to be proven wrong by them, would love to see some decent competition to the big boys again - but I severely doubt it.

A fellow over on blueskysea's facebook page sent his camera back to blueskysea's aliexpress for a replacement and he was then told he should have bought from Amazon. So how was he supposed to know that buying from their official aliexpress blueskysea store can be problematic for returns.

A fellow over on blueskysea's facebook page sent his camera back to blueskysea's aliexpress for a replacement and he was then told he should have bought from Amazon. So how was he supposed to know that buying from their official aliexpress blueskysea store can be problematic for returns.
AliExpress does their own returns and disputes process but there's a lot of big name retailers that have AliExpress stores so not sure what the hell is going on there

Returns and complaints of damaged equipment only at your expense to China. Even if the damage occurs again and the equipment is replaced, you will have to send it back, which generates unnecessary costs. If the fault recurs and you would like to simply return it because no one can guarantee that the next one will function properly, this is impossible. Sending it back again, costs again and the same problems again.

Back