Is this dashcam good?

Naknik

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,
I'm looking for dashcam with 1080p and with GPS for about 65$ and to mount on the rearview mirror.
So after searching i find this model Anytek AT66A.

What do you think? Is this good?

Thanks.

Thanks for fast reply but i search a camera that can be mount on the rearview mirror and in budget of 65$.

Hi,
I'm looking for dashcam with 1080p and with GPS for about 65$ and to mount on the rearview mirror.

Welcome to DCT. I suggest you buy a camera from a USA-based seller that comes with a 12 month guarantee, so that you have the protection of US consumer law if it develops a fault. Import from China & you have no protection.

By mount on the rear view mirror, you mean the mirror stem? Any chance of a photo of it?

this is what i mean by mount on the rear view mirror:
car_rearview_camera_mount.jpg

When one specification overrides all others, something is going to suffer and it's usually you. $65 isn't going to get you a decent cam unless you can find an awesome sale. Even if you have to save for another week or two aim higher and you'll avoid suffering, and use that time to look for cams, sellers, and sale prices. Bend the price spec a little, you're almost into the good zone ;)

Phil

Back