Is this to good to be true.

wade7575

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I ordered one of these off of ebay and they seem really cheap but everything look's real and they told me that they are real and not fakes and will pass the check with the SJCAM software to verify they are real.

I'm going to check the code when I get mine and check it an see if it works with the SJCAM app if not I'll be filing a claim with PayPal.

I'll update this thread when I get mine and let everyone know if they are real or not.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291560421172

$37 shipped is very good price.
Pictures show SJCAM logo on the camera that generic clones don't have so maybe real thing.

What I don't understand is how this guy is selling them for 26.99 plus 9.99 for shipping and everyone else is selling them for 195.00 and more.

If you ever get it. This scam has been around a while. Usually a hijacked account

When you guy's say hijacked account are you talking about a hijacked ebay account or a hijacked SJCAM account.

This happened to me with a Mobius. I ended up getting a refund after talking to ebay.

I just got a message from ebay saying that my item has shipped out,I'll give it 30 days and see what happens because ebay now allows you to go back 80 days to file a claim.

If this guy's account has not been hacked I think it will be a real one when it shows up as I looked over his ebay seller rating pretty good what people had to say before I purchased from him and no one seem's to be complaining about his other stuff but then again you never know.

I just got a message from ebay saying that my item has shipped out,I'll give it 30 days and see what happens because ebay now allows you to go back 80 days to file a claim.

If this guy's account has not been hacked I think it will be a real one when it shows up as I looked over his ebay seller rating pretty good what people had to say before I purchased from him and no one seem's to be complaining about his other stuff but then again you never know.

180 days now

the feedback you see are from before the account was hijacked, that's how these things work

you'll get your money back anyway, just takes time

I'm not saying whether his account has been hijacked or not,I'm just saying if his account has not been hijacked it will be interesting to see if it's a real SJCAM 5000.

Also you said 180 day's to go back and file a claim it is only 80 days.

Can not believe it!Normally,all sellers for SJCAM cams are from Shenzhen,Guangdong province,but not from Hainan province!

I'm not saying whether his account has been hijacked or not,I'm just saying if his account has not been hijacked it will be interesting to see if it's a real SJCAM 5000.

Also you said 180 day's to go back and file a claim it is only 80 days.

paypal was changed from 45 to 180 days unless they've changed it again

it won't be real though anyway, this stuff happens regularly

You maybe right jokiin PayPal may give 180 days to file a claim,I thought it was 80 days but maybe I heard the guy wrong on the phone.

This looks fishy. If it seems too good to be true it probably is.

Just found this forum topic with the same situation as me. I also placed the order for this cam from the same seller. Also received the shipping out notification from eBay. Also knew the seller was gone. This item was sold for 135 pcs within a few days. We should suspect it's fake but hope the quality was not too bad. Most worst is if received some face mask or some garbage stuffs.

"Ditto"

Welcome to the forum Petabyte :)

Back