ISIS

I agree, we had the same happen over here, and sadly some of these people that we have been at war with and so should be convicted under millitary law, as enemy combatants / traitors.

EDIT : i have requested a move to off topic.

Link doesn't work for me.

Where are you planning on sending her, her husband and children? The country they are currently in probably doesn't want them and we are probably safer with then all locked up, or dead!

Clicking on the link does not work because of some restriction feature of this web site. Cut and past the link into your browser.

Since I posted this thread the signature have gone up by 10,000

Last edited:
Where do I plan to send her, her husband and children? I would send them to hell but I won't get that opportunity. In my view, my Government should insists they stay in the place that they chose to make their home. Knowing my (liberal lilly livered) Government as I do they will no doubt let them in, give them a free house, free everything else and wait until they bomb and kill some more innocent people before putting them in prison for 6 months and then repeating the cycle. If enough people sign the petition it might make them try not to let them in too quickly and hopefully get killed before then get to the plane.

Where do I plan to send her, her husband and children? I would send them to hell but I won't get that opportunity. In my view, my Government should insists they stay in the place that they chose to make their home. Knowing my (liberal lilly livered) Government as I do they will no doubt let them in, give them a free house, free everything else and wait until they bomb and kill some more innocent people before putting them in prison for 6 months and then repeating the cycle. If enough people sign the petition it might make them try not to let them in too quickly and hopefully get killed before then get to the plane.
They don't belong in the place they chose to make their home, the people who do belong there do not want them.

Well at least the EU courts wont be able to over-rule our government as normal in these cases :D

I agree, we had the same happen over here, and sadly some of these people that we have been at war with and so should be convicted under millitary law, as enemy combatants / traitors.

EDIT : i have requested a move to off topic.
Right on! And waterboarded!

Strait to cold Hawaii ( the world famous Danish surf spot ) and then "Surfs up dude"

Under Danish military law i do think we still have death penalty,,, sadly we lost that in the regular system long ago.

I think it'll be fruitless to be honest. From what I hear, the UK has already previously accepted the return of hundreds of people who went to Syria to fight with ISIS, so her return won't be unprecedented, and it probably won't be the last

I think it'll be fruitless to be honest. From what I hear, the UK has already previously accepted the return of hundreds of people who went to Syria to fight with ISIS, so her return won't be unprecedented, and it probably won't be the last
Under international law we can't make her stateless, and since she doesn't have any other passport than her UK one, and we have destroyed the Islamic State, I think we have to allow her back if she wants to come. We have however removed UK passports from hundreds of them that we were able to because they had an alternative. Not sure we have to let her children back, since they have never been here so are not British!

Under international law we can't make her stateless, and since she doesn't have any other passport than her UK one, and we have destroyed the Islamic State, I think we have to allow her back if she wants to come. We have however removed UK passports from hundreds of them that we were able to because they had an alternative. Not sure we have to let her children back, since they have never been here so are not British!
Apparently she's had her UK citizenship revoked, I don't know if that changes anything..

Apparently she's had her UK citizenship revoked, I don't know if that changes anything..
Changes everything, I doubt she has any chance of returning now!

I wonder how the government discovered she had a right to a Bangladesh passport?
And if Bangladesh will accept her given that she has never been there!

She should have thought about these things before leaving the UK on a stolen passport to join a war against us!

Last edited:
She should have thought about these things before leaving the UK on a stolen passport to join a war against us!

Shallowness of thinking is quite common these days, and it knows no borders :( IMHO it was clearly her intent and decision without coercion to leave and join an enemy; therefore no right to return should be in place even if no other alternatives exist.

I try to be nice but if it were my decision I'd say nothing until she was on a ship or plane to come back, then I'd revoke both passport and citizenship in mid trip, leaving her stuck on the vessel forever :devilish: :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Shallowness of thinking is quite common these days, and it knows no borders :( IMHO it was clearly her intent and decision without coercion to leave and join an enemy; therefore no right to return should be in place even if no other alternatives exist.

I try to be nice but if it were my decision I'd say nothing until she was on a ship or plane to come back, then I'd revoke both passport and citizenship in mid trip, leaving her stuck on the vessel forever :devilish::cool::ROFLMAO:

Phil
Absolutely

Just heard on the news tonight there's an American lady trying to do the same thing. Makes me wonder if it's just a ploy to get sympathizers back into their home country for some 'behind the scenes' activities.

Last edited:
and it knows no borders

We Euro boys don't have borders, and i think its one of the main reasons for Brexit.
Okay we do have borders on the outside of our little club, but it seem only Hungary have been serious about those, and for that they are getting flack.
Really i have no idea what the hell the idiots in Brussels was thinking on that, as far as i know there have been no form of payment for the countries that have a border to a non EU country, so while all the countries in the middle save money in not having a border to defend, the countries facing the outside have gotten a massive extra bill to pay,,,,,, that is if they give a damn.

Just heard on the news tonight there's an American lady trying to do the same thing. Makes me wonder if it's just a ploy to get sympathizers back into their home country for some 'behind the scenes' activities.

Possibly, but "Ms Begum" went about getting back in the wrong way, seems her comments to the BBC interviewer where what resulted in her loosing her citizenship, seems like someone who can't tell right from wrong and appears to have abandoned her Dutch ISIS husband who was captured recently and she is now looking for a better life than a refugee camp and returning to the UK seemed like the best choice:

Ms Begum said she made the choice to go to Syria and could make her own decisions, despite being only 15 at the time. She said she was partly inspired by videos of fighters beheading hostages and also by videos showing "the good life" under IS. She watched videos of the murders of British hostages, she told the BBC, but said she did not know the names of any of the victims.

Our correspondent said that "throughout the interview, Shamima Begum continued to espouse Islamic State philosophy." He added: "When I asked her about the enslavement, murder and rape of Yazidi women by IS, she said 'Shia do the same in Iraq'."

We Euro boys don't have borders, and i think its one of the main reasons for Brexit.
Okay we do have borders on the outside of our little club, but it seem only Hungary have been serious about those, and for that they are getting flack.
Really i have no idea what the hell the idiots in Brussels was thinking on that, as far as i know there have been no form of payment for the countries that have a border to a non EU country, so while all the countries in the middle save money in not having a border to defend, the countries facing the outside have gotten a massive extra bill to pay,,,,,, that is if they give a damn.
Agreed, they have been even less successful in getting Brussels to pay border costs than Trump has been in getting money for his wall!

But Brexit was more about the unlimited immigration from EU countries that we could not limit under EU rules than immigration from outside EU. If the entire population of Germany decides to move to UK next week then we have no way of stopping them, next month we will be able to. Germany never came, but Poland did.

A lot of people come here too, actually i just heard that most of the new company startups here are made by those people.
And we sort of needed them too, cuz it is not like they have taken jobs from Danes in a big way, it is normally the unskilled jobs, where it seem Danes would rather be on welfare than work one of those jobs.
Some with skills more or less useful and up to Danish standards, well there are some issues there, but really it is our own issues and our own fault those issues are there, we Danes are simply too dumb.
Many of the people we need are actually high end jobs like doctors and so on, where we now are forced to rely on imported people, with language and also skill level issues, which are not nice in a critical job as a doctor.

Another breaking news here are language challenges, so when you have lived here 3 years you are no longer eligible for translator assistance as you are supposed to know the Danish language by then.
BUT ! that's not the case with many people not least from the Muslim world, and so they them self have to pay for a translator when they go to the doctor, or as they do now bring their grandchild that do speak danish just fine but might not be that good in the parents / grandparents native language, and so now they can see a drop in those people coming to the doctor at all.

Also a clear sign of these people not wanting to integrate into the Danish system but rather just want to create a parallel society here at our expense.

My old job where i did powder painting, pretty much no Danes left there i found out on my last visit as i went onto the production floor started to say hi to the guys, and the people there looking at me like i just fell out of a tree.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bungus Off Topic 2
Back