Issue with CUSTOM FIRMWARE 1.5 to DR650GW-2CH

lala

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,

Since I am using the custom firmware nearly every 3-4 days the camera freezes on start up. All LED's are constalty on, there is no voice from the camera.
In case I mount the SD card in my PC windows asks me to repair the SD card. The first two time I found 1 file in System/nandlog that had 0 bytes and could not be deleted.
Today I have the issue again, but I cannot find any files are corrupt. I have repaired the SD card and put it back into my cam, but it freezes again. And windows tells me its currupt on re-mount.

In all cases I have copied all files (beside the damaged ones) to my HDD, formated the SD Card and pasted the files back to the card. I did not put all record files on again, but one set them (front,back,gps and 3gf). After putting the SD card back into my cam everything was fine again. So the data and settings seems not to be a problem.

Is it possible that in some cases the camera fails at power off, with writing all data to the card? Maybe because of the larger files due to higher bit rate. Currently I am running it at 12/4 MBit.

Does anybody saw something similar?

PS: SD card is the guarantee replacement of this one

Back