Issue with the cam's time-keeping

Ah, yes.
The files are usually 647MiB (5 minutes long) but in one instance there ended up being:
218MiB file -> 16 second gap -> 35MiB file -> 12 second gap -> a regular 647MiB file

Later on during that same drive, I also see a 624MiB file and a 21 second gap before the beginning of the next file (which is 32MiB but that's when I ended my drive).

These gaps in the recordings are concerning :eek:

It's the 128GB Samsung card that came with the camera (off Amazon). I can try finding an alternative card.

If it’s a card issue we’ll replace it under warranty. Samsung U3 is good but any card can still fail. Fastest way to rule out the card is to test with another card for awhile.

I would suggest resetting the card first just in case the allocation table is corrupted, use SD Formatter and do a full overwrite erase on the PC and then format once you put it back in the camera, this can sort out a lot of card issues

also what firmware version are you using and are you connected with cig power supply or hardwired?

Are you referring to Evo+ or something else? I just bought a new Evo+128GB card for the camera, so making sure I am using the right card.

a lot of these Samsung models are the same but they give them different designations for different sales channels, as long as the card is genuine it should be fine

Back