It didn't record!

Fv43576

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
(I am deaf sorry my grammar is not good)
Problem with my dashcam is Crosstour CR600 front and rear cam. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B07JGRBTTD I had them for 3 months now. Yesterday at the shopping center I saw my rear bumper a little dent somebody has been hit my car! So I went home and review my dashcam plug the 32GB MircoSD card in my laptop and look on list the only front cam has set on copy protect because of G-sensor has detach the movement with a file number 18 but the rear cam has got no file number 18! it only show 14,15,22,27 so the 16, 17,18,19,20,21,23,24,25 and 26 numbers is missing it did not record any from the rear??? now the person got away with it! I have go back to the shops get their cctv to review!

The wiring is fit fine is with hardness wiring kit to the fuse box, the G-force sensor is on medium, with movement detach on what have gone wrong?? I thought before when I bought when the front has record the accident the rear should be record at the same time??

Probably just because the hit was not hard enough to trigger the sensor.

I have try the highest level sensor, it works but it keeps trigger when on very bumps roads it record too many it become full after two days so I had to reformat everyday! my memory is 32gb not great for both front and rear cam with 1080p. If I buy 400gb memory would it work with my? I have read some of this forum It mind not work need to formation to become 32FAT something like that do you know how to procure? and by the way police has caught the b**tard who hit my car, now he got to pay £279 for repair and spray so that is very lucky!
Fab

First, try not to use the highest level sensor. Therefore, your unit will not be filled with unnecessary clips. For me, I will use the highest level sensor only for parking mode, and medium level sensor for driving. For the memory card, according to the information I got from their Amazon page, This dash cam can support a class 10 micro SD card(NOT included), no more than 32 GB. Hope this can be helpful to you, my friend.

First, try not to use the highest level sensor. Therefore, your unit will not be filled with unnecessary clips. For me, I will use the highest level sensor only for parking mode, and medium level sensor for driving. For the memory card, according to the information I got from their Amazon page, This dash cam can support a class 10 micro SD card(NOT included), no more than 32 GB. Hope this can be helpful to you, my friend.
Thank you for your reply.
Fab.

Back