It frees your hands:Foream X1 Smart Wearable Internet Video Camera

GearBest

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Ladies and gentlemen,

Good news for you all.

So excited to introduce you guys one coolest and latest action camera: Foream X1 Smart Wearable Internet Video Camera

Do you want to free your hands from heavy action camera?

I think this action camera will light up your mind~!!!

Do not miss this coolest product!!

Main Features:
Head-mounted miniature sport camera
1080P / 30FPS FHD video recording with 800 pixels and 87 degree wide angle
Supporting external storage Micro SD card 32G maximum (card not included in the package)
Multi-function, supporting voice reminding and continuous shooting
Immediate mobile phone connection via built-in WiFi can shoot and transmit pictures or videos to your phone
Show you what you see anytime and anywhere by live broadcasting
Automatic synchronization: Camera files will automatically be synchronized to cloud storage
One-click mode social platform sharing function can completely solve annoyances, such as time-consuming, lagging large-capacity video sharing and data traffic
Exquisite craftsmanship bringing you ultimate experience
With fashionable appearance and five colors available
Input current: 0.15A
Output voltage: 5.7V

Which color do you like?

How about your idea of this action camera?

201507271735351348.jpg

201507271735351882.jpg

201507271735354097.jpg

201507271735358457.jpg

1437957654804-P-2874937.jpg

I have seen this camera few weeks ago. I agree with @jokiin
It indeed looks interesting, and unusual, besides that it has pretty poor specs for the price (with coupon its slightly more realistic).
But it targets totally different type of people then GoPro and its alternatives, so it might sell well.
Good to see something new, different for change.

Which color do you like?
I'm all for things in safety colors so i'm all about the orange and yellow/green.

How about your idea of this action camera?
I also agree that something needs to be done to keep it from falling off. Maybe a Velcro strap across the back like baseball caps have.

Too metrosexual for me. Looks like a ladies hair thing. Flip the lens to the side/front, and it could work as that.

Package Contents: 1 x Foream X1 Camera, 1 x Velcro Stripe, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Camera Bag, 1 x English User Manual

There is one Velcro Stripe to stop it falling down.

I like green color. LOL~;)

Me too, but i would prefer mine in the back of my head, though that meant i had to shave my head.

wearable camera: $99;
catching all on as film all and every day: $~100

looking like dork: priceless!

Hmm... google glass move over. ;)

In all seriousness, if this could attach to the eyeport of my helmet it could be interesting. Rather have it in the helmet than on my face, that's for sure. And would definitely want black.

edit: just noticed the relatively narrow angle FOV. sure, it's not the 60 degrees of a typical phone, but it's barely any wider - 87 degrees. i'd want at least 120.

Last edited:
Back