It won’t switch on

Luga

Reaction score
Country
Australia
My B1W stop working without apparent reason need all the recommended cheque’s and the strange things is my second camera did the same i my doing something wrong both camera they switch them self off and it won’t switch back on any one experience the same problem

How is this expressed? Is the indicator On?
The indicator is constantly On or begins blinking, which means that the recording has begun?
Are there any sound alerts?
If you do not have a record on the memory card, then when did you format it? If the B1W connects to the smartphone using WiFi, then you can try to format this card through the application on your smartphone, or format it on a computer

The camera was working perfect then it switch off by it self it has power but

The camera was working perfect then it switch off by it self it has power but
Sorry, I didn’t understand what "switch off by it self" means.
Please answer the questions that I asked the post above.

Is it a failed/loosen power connector inside the camera or the charger?

Sorry, I didn’t understand what "switch off by it self" means.
Please answer the questions that I asked the post above.
Stop working no lights showing power supply working ok

You need to try connecting the power from another adapter, for example, to charge a phone that has a micro-USB

Please tag me for the warranty if it was broken. Do not worry about it!

How is this expressed? Is the indicator On?
The indicator is constantly On or begins blinking, which means that the recording has begun?
Are there any sound alerts?
If you do not have a record on the memory card, then when did you format it? If the B1W connects to the smartphone using WiFi, then you can try to format this card through the application on your smartphone, or format it on a computer
The camera doesn’t power on no indicator light at all

Hi do you think you fix under warranty?.
PM me your order number for the warranty! We offer a 12-month-warranty for our items, and 18 months warranty if you registered your order on our website!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R B1W 5
M B1W 10
Back