ITB-100SPW with iPassBlack v1.4.0

cyliyu

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I just got the ITB-100SPW and installed the iPassBlack v1.4.0 from the website instead of using the v1.0.0 came with the set.
I got the problem with the save settings.
I attempted to configure the settings and click ok, but the settings were not saved.
Anyone can provide some advise? thanks

Hi, I've also received the same device yesterday and faced the same issue as you.
After tinkering for a day, I found the problem with mine and managed to resolve it.

iPassBlack 1.4.0 + ITB-100SPW firmware 1.2 gives this problem.
I believe that the setting format differs in the 2 and iPassBlack 1.4.0 cannot handle it.
Symptom includes the blank text of its SSID and password in iPassBlack.

I downloaded and flashed the ITB-100SPW firmware 1.1 into the device and the problem was resolved.
iPass Black 1.4.0 + ITB-100SPW firmware 1.1 resolves the problem.

Link to the firmware 1.1. (ITB 100SPWFW) http://ipassmall.co.kr/ipassblack/download_view.asp?bs=&pg=1&seq=110&sf=bSubject&ss=ITB-100SPW

Thanks for your reply.
Manage to downgrade the firmware and problem solved.

I have 2 ITB-100SPW cameras in my car (one facing forward, the other facing toward the rear). I'm having an issue where the iPassBlack application (v1.0.3) on my iPhone (iOS 9.2) is not picking up the WIFI signals from either of them in order for me to review videos over the phone or just to adjust settings to the cameras. I've had both units for approximately a year and a half. Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

both not working is more likely to be something common to both, when did the problem start, since the last iOS update, last app update etc?

tried one with only one camera connected?

I think the problem started this past weekend. I was trying to see if I had stopped completely at an
intersection with a red light camera. My phone initially wasn't picking up the wifi signal from either unit.
However, after a few tries, I was able to get a signal from the front unit and gained access.
When I tried to do it again though, I had no such luck. Prior to that, I had set the clocks in both units
for Daylight Savings time without a hitch.

tried deleting and reinstalling the app, that will flush out any cached settings that might be wrong on the handset

Back