iTronics Blackbox

superjer2000

Reaction score
I just received my ITB-100HD yesterday and quickly set it up. The software it shipped with was 1.3.4.

All of the commands in the options screen etc. are in English however when the software starts up it displays some kind of splash screen in Korean with three different radio buttons and one toggle option at the bottom. The text is not selectable so I cannot run it through Google translator or something similar - Any idea what that initial screen is asking me?

It seems like this latest software version may be a quick port to English as there is Korean at the top of the video window as well beside the Alphanumeric file name.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

I think Mtz mentioned this in another forum post.

first 3 options are pc speed?
1. high
2. middle
3. low

and last toggle option is not to show the dialog box again.

If you want to change these settings again, in settings under general settings tab.
At the bottom, the toggle options with no actual heading.. :lol:
Bottom one is the show dialog/don't show dialog option

Thank you! I had searched but couldn't find anything on this. That makes everything a lot clearer now as I was confused as to the High Med Low options in the settings box as they are right underneath the firmware options. It's odd that given the potential size of the English speaking market, iTronics wouldn't be all over making their product as polished as possible for sale in North America.

superjer2000 said:
I just received my ITB-100HD yesterday and quickly set it up. The software it shipped with was 1.3.4.

I'm expecting one any day now from AppleCT - can I know who you bought yours from?

superjer2000 said:
Thank you! I had searched but couldn't find anything on this. That makes everything a lot clearer now as I was confused as to the High Med Low options in the settings box as they are right underneath the firmware options. It's odd that given the potential size of the English speaking market, iTronics wouldn't be all over making their product as polished as possible for sale in North America.

Exactly. I can't understand that given the overwhelming willingness of LUKAS to release one new update after another along with the English voice ITB can't get out of it's own way. Sad, I'm trying to find a use for mine that just sits in the box on a shelf next to the DVR720. Used only a few times before I discovered the LK-7900 for the same price as the ITB. Maybe I can pay someone to haul them away. ;)

Back