Itronics ITB-7000FHD, 2ch 1080p+1080P, Dual LCD, Dual Memory cards, Sony Exmor CMOS.

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
New 2ch Itronics ITB-7000FHD was announced on Navinside.

1431331015_thumb.jpg

- Dual LCD
- Dual Memory Cards
- 3.5" LCD screen
- WDR
- FCWS
- LDWS
- Front camera: 1080p / 30Fps / Sony Exmor CMOS
- Rear camera: 1080p / 30Fps / Sony Exmor CMOS
- Built-in Car Battery Discharge Prevention

Price ( 16 + 16Gb ) 379'000 KRW ( 350 usd )

this is a 6 year old system, it is probably not made / sold anymore.

I know but …it’s any posibility to get one?..where?..

I strongly doubt it, in itself itronics was not a big brand, TBH if they are gone now it would not surprise me.

The general form factor of this system i cant recommend as it is not stealthy at all, and i am unsure if it is a 2 in one system with a front facing camera + a cabin camera, or it is a system with a front camera and a remote camera.
I think it is the first but the preview on the bottom video suggest there are a remote camera for the rear of the car.
The sensors in the camera are probably also a generation or 2 out of sync and so will not produce optimal images, and have less optimal low light performance, it probably do not support any size of memory card one should consider today, 32 GB are probably the MAX, but today one should not consider anything below 128 GB, and surely not with 2 channels to store footage from.

Hardware wise and image quality wise,,,,, you can do A LOT better with a modern system.

you can also be pretty sure there will be NO support on that camera, even the Larger Lukas brand, tend to ignore international customers,,,,,, at least i hope they treat Korean people better.

Last edited:
OMG i just saw that screen on it, it is supposed to face forward,,,,,,,,, very very few people would want to signal they have a camera going,,,,,, thats just asking for trouble.

Koreans do love their flashing LEDs and so on, i assume a Korean criminal scare a lot more easy than a Danish one or i am sure American, which would probably see that as a challenge or a insult,,,,,, and as you know a camera you know are there are easy to rule useless, wear a mask or in other ways conceal your looks, and then key that car up like there was no tomorrow.

People are better left in the dark, then they will perform with no regard to personal safety and do stunning stupid things.

Back