Itronics PC Player 1.3.4

Mtz

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Pro TeleQuad
PC Player 1.3.4
There is a new advanced menu for viewing. I am not a big fan of the viewer but I don't know what are the two options from the general tab:

checking on any value will not change anything in the setup.bin file.

Also when starting the program some korean window want to tell us something which is in connection with the not translated first line.

My translation is:
1 - Very good PC
2 - Normal PC
3 - Low performance PC
- Don't show again

Based on this translation I added one string from the general tab, but the latest is unknown:

[Edit}: I think the latest not translated message is to show or not the warning message, but is not working because always is showed.

For me is very strange how a company can release such buggy software things for a dashcam which the official sellers are asking more than $350.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• pcplayer134.jpg
    pcplayer134.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 724
  • pcplayer1340.jpg
    pcplayer1340.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 721
  • pcplayer134b.jpg
    pcplayer134b.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 719
Mtz said:
There is a new advanced menu for viewing. I am not a big fan of the viewer but I don't know what are the two options from the general tab:

checking on any value will not change anything in the setup.bin file.

Also when starting the program some korean window want to tell us something which is in connection with the not translated first line.

My translation is:
1 - Very good PC
2 - Normal PC
3 - Low performance PC
- Don't show again

Based on this translation I added one string from the general tab, but the latest is unknown:

[Edit}: I think the latest not translated message is to show or not the warning message, but is not working because always is showed.

For me is very strange how a company can release such buggy software things for a dashcam which the official sellers are asking more than $350.

enjoy,
Mtz

Is this player available for download or officially released? I would like to have a look.

You can find the link in the first post.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:

enjoy,
Mtz

Found it! Thanks.

Just a note the new Integrated Player is compatible with - single channel Itronics DVR such as the ITB-1000HD, ITB-100HD, ITB-100HD SP, ITB-200HD and ITB-250HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find Mtz. I will need to update the FAQ pages with the software.

Mtz said:

enjoy,
Mtz

Any other links, the link in the 1st post is as slow as a donkey. :(

Mtz said:
PC Player 1.3.4

My translation is:
1 - Very good PC
2 - Normal PC
3 - Low performance PC
- Don't show again

Yah. I know for a fact that Korean manufacturers and distributors are somewhat cleverer than the folks at Redmond, so where is the English version?

I do suspect some of the options are for later (higher end?) ITB models, so probably won't do much for the 100HD.

But the PTZ on-off is very nice :D

Gordon.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i got a friend who speaks Korean to translate the opening screen.

It reads as follows:

High: for PC pictures storage highest function
Medium: for PC, general function
Low: for PC , general function. Picture re-use priority
Caution: Low, for PC, when viewers select picture re-use except system function, there's a possibility of a delay.

so is the new version any better than the 1.3.2?

by the way does anyone know why my device is not showing the correct time? it's still showing wintertime though the timezone i set correctly.

ITB Player Missing Description.jpg
Tks for the info guys.

As mentioned in the first post, any body knows what the above two items without description mean? Apologies, i tried searching thru the FAQ also but couldnt find an answer.

View attachment 1693
Tks for the info guys.

As mentioned in the first post, any body knows what the above two items without description mean? Apologies, i tried searching thru the FAQ also but couldnt find an answer.

If you look at OP's pictures, first row is "PC Performance", but I'm also curious about the 2nd row, I'm guessing it's "Don't show again".

Also the "SD" menu button pops up a windows which last row is in Korean, clicking on it brings up another windows: middle menu is "Testing SD card", don't know about the first one.

Attachments

• 2013-11-03_103934.png
    2013-11-03_103934.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013-11-03_103941.png
    2013-11-03_103941.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 9
View attachment 1693
Tks for the info guys.

I am making a guess... Could the first item without description be referred to as:
High: for PC pictures storage highest function
Middle: for PC, general function
Low: for PC , general function. Picture re-use priority

There is no way anyone can guess on the second item without description.

Back