Itronics PC Player 1.3.5 - updated to 1.3.9

Mitch

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I stumbled upon a newer version of Itronics PC Player version 1.3.5 this morning.
(Applicable models: ITB-1000HD, ITB-100HD, ITB-100HD SP, ITB-200HD, ITB-250HD)

[Major Changes]

One. Driving Directions (GPS data parsing): GPS data to KML files of the selected image file (Google Earth) Add validation function to output a driving route

Two. Change the file storage path: Capture images and video data, KML file storage location, preferences, etc. .. so you can change the function more

Three. Automatically create the configuration files: viewer runtime configuration file does not exist, then the configuration files on the pop-up output

Adding to allow automatic generation (but if you do not have a configuration file is not playing)
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Download link:
http://ipassmall.co.kr/ipassblack/download_view.asp?bs=&pg=1&seq=90&sf=bSubject&ss=ITB-100HD

after installing the new player it shows me that I'm still on 1.3.4 anybody else with this issue?

Same issue here.

The Itronics iPass Black website has updated a newer PC Player version 1.3.9. Please delete away the older version 1.3.5 which I can only suspect is uploaded in error, now superseded by version 1.3.9. Follow the same download link as above and you should be able to find the file. (download the file while it's available)

Note: You now have full English text description on all the available settings.

Have fun exploring and experimenting! ;)

----------------------------------- translated ----------------------------------------------
ITB-100HD] PC Player is . (Ver 1.3.9)

Haejusyeoseo iPass Black appreciate your favorite series .Ipas is a black 1CH HD integrated PC Player . Check your model name you are using , the major changes in the model to ask for your confirmation before using .

Please delete an existing PC Player was used by us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots and my settings... (PC Player 1.3.9 with Fw 2.1.)
aerw5w.jpg

35n11l4.jpg

2h5oa9z.jpg

261npcj.jpg

2lc2o2f.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what happened to .6 .7 and .8? :)

Back