It's OK, my driving instructor does it...

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.

Strange thing is, YT picked out the song & made a fuss so I clicked a tab saying "remove song" and all that seems to have happened is the volume lowered & some sort of crackling going on in the background!

Got to love the standard of driving from the blue Ford, half the car in each lane. At least the instructor 'just' managed to keep that tiny car in his lane!

Nothing beats adam and the ants, you have been sitting there since 1981 and listening that same song:)

I saw this one last week mate - a learner driver turning late and then actually driving off on the wrong side of the road:

You'd think instructors would know better than this sort of stupidity - cameras are everywhere now.

Nothing beats adam and the ants, you have been sitting there since 1981 and listening that same song:)
Local radio did the 70s all last week. This week it's the 80s.
I'm actually enjoying the choice of music but there's loads complaining.
What I find annoying is that there was an application made for an independent radio station but the licensing bods said the area was already well served by the existing local radio station.
That's the station that plays some songs up to six times a day - every day!

Thanks, now I've got "..so unplug the jukebox and do us all a favor...." stuck in my head! :confused:

Thanks, now I've got "..so unplug the jukebox and do us all a favor...." stuck in my head! :confused:
Thanks to the Reverend I've got, "F**king hell fire !! F**king hell fire !! Wrong side of the f**king road ! ", now stuck in my head . The fact I played the clip about 20 times and still find it funny probably has something to do with it.

Don't chew leather, don't chew leather...
Show me your Dandy and show me your hand, son :D

*I'll get my coat...

Don't chew leather, don't chew leather...
Show me your Dandy and show me your hand, son :D

*I'll get my coat...
Ah, Adam and the Ants.
Also known as The Rolf Harris Tribute Band...

Back