I've bricked my My R300 Help please

sjpage

Reaction score
I've bricked my My R300/X3000/S3000 Help please

Please Help

Hi, I have a R300 it was saying 'G Sensor Fail' so i updated with the Neoline x3000 'Neoline-X3000-2012-05.BIN' firmware and it was fine however the battery would go flat if the GPS was left plugged in - so i updated it with 'V17 OV7725 UI1.3 sep 25 2012.BIN' firmware and now it wont turn on it is bricked is there anyway to fix it please

I realised after taking it apart it is actually a S3000 and requiread the V16_UI1.2_20120820.BIN firmware doh!

it looks the same as a X3000

thanks

Stef -

Hello sjpage , you solved the problem?
And I'm in the same situation and have not yet found a solution.

Thank You!

Hey i have this same problem is there anyone who can help ??? All what happens after i press reset is the power led lights but then goes off doesant do anything. Is there a way to possible force flash old firmware or something ???

Please hellp

i have the same problem.
i have the DVR-R300 and updated it with the X300neonline Binfile.
i can't use the dashcam anymore. it will not turn on, it will not reset, nothing...
help?

you should only use firmware from your supplier, these are public model products, they are not all the same inside

my supplier was Miniinthebox.com. there is no brand name on it.
DVR R300 is al that is known.
is there a another reset possibility or a way to change the Firmware?
thanks anyway!

The seller might be able to get you the original firmware, it never hurts to ask. Just know that your asking is going to end your warranty if it hasn't ended already.

Phil

Back