Jackson, MS If this was a video game, how many points would he lose?

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many

This is a 60 MPH zone, he's at least 10-15 over that, coupled with the 'creative' lane usage....

Are those his parts falling off or someone else's??

I think all of the debris was there, already. (Which he would have noticed if he had been going slower, and paying attention>) :)

that car has the same (albeit non-turbo) engine as the toyota supra: the "legendary" 1JZ-GE engine. 3.0L straight 6 that makes decent hp and tq, especially in a light car like that. i think it says right in the owner's manual that you aren't allowed to drive it slow.

^^^^ I'm sure he points that out to every cop who gives him a speeding ticket.......(And I hope it doesn't work)

One of the older bikes I have has an oil cooled engine, and some riders claim they use the fact the bike can overheat if operated at extended low speeds, (Like stuck in 5 mph trafffic for long periods of time), and use that excuse to creep along on the shoulder of the road. (But usually passing slower traffic anyway.) a few have claimed it worked getting them out of tickets, but who knows?

^^^^ I'm sure he points that out to every cop who gives him a speeding ticket.......(And I hope it doesn't work)

One of the older bikes I have has an oil cooled engine, and some riders claim they use the fact the bike can overheat if operated at extended low speeds, (Like stuck in 5 mph trafffic for long periods of time), and use that excuse to creep along on the shoulder of the road. (But usually passing slower traffic anyway.) a few have claimed it worked getting them out of tickets, but who knows?
My dad claimed he got out of a ticket that way because of an air cooled bike he was on while stuck in traffic. It probably helped that it was smoking due to actually overheating...

Haha, nice bit of karma. (y)

Back