"JADO D750 New arrived"

Yeah we're still negotiating a deal with Jony, the credibility factor is high on this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah we're still negotiating a deal with Jony, the credibility factor is high on this one
I can never tell when you're being serious or sarcastic. :D

I can never tell when you're being serious or sarcastic. :D
I was being seriously sarcastic ;)

We just stick to the facts, no made up specs or fake figures, leave that to the others, I'd rather sleep at night

Let me get this straight. They took a shaving mirror and glued a lens to the front?
This screams "hey, look at me, something nice and huge and shiny for you to steal!"
I thought tech was about making things smaller - especially with dashcams.
You can imagine the police report after a crash - vision obscured by enormous lump of shiny plastic.

Did somebody at Jado take a Chinese script and run it through Google translate, or do you think that was a human translation?

Next, was the voice produced by a computer doing some text-to-speech action, or did a human voice actor just recite, verbatim, the translated script they were given?

Either way, I was entertained. And for all that time, they couldn't show how their product actually looks in a car?

Damn you DashBoat, just wasted two and a half minutes of my life watching that video. I was hoping to find out some technical spec and sample video, instead it is filled with useless info on the product. :po_O

And for all that time, they couldn't show how their product actually looks in a car?
Maybe they haven't made one yet... :rolleyes:

as real as the Apple employees they had working on the project I guess :D

I guess there only need to make Apple agreement to sign.

Here is some from Apple Student ID.

"We believe in transparency":cool:

"As a parent or guardian, you want the best learning environment for your student. Your student's school has provided them
with an Apple device"o_O

"As part of the process of creating an Apple ID for your student, we will ask you to provide us with the following information:
your student's full name, birthdate, password:eek:

"Create and share photos," Ahh lets us share some privacy from the rest room or the guy picking his nose on internet. People love that.;)

“We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose any personal information from your student without your verifiable parental consent. Once you review this Disclosure and Apple's Privacy Policy and provide verifiable parental consent, you will be able to create an Apple ID for your student.”:confused:

In plain English, when you have consent to apple ID, Apple can disclose any personal information.:oops:

"Limit Ad Trackingwill be enabled by default for all devices associated with a student's Apple ID" "your student will still be able to receive non-targeted advertising on those devices.":mad:

Source https://www.apple.com/privacy/parentaldisclosureconsent.pdf

I guess there only need to make Apple agreement to sign.

Here is some from Apple Student ID.

"We believe in transparency":cool:

"As a parent or guardian, you want the best learning environment for your student. Your student's school has provided them
with an Apple device"o_O

"As part of the process of creating an Apple ID for your student, we will ask you to provide us with the following information:
your student's full name, birthdate, password:eek:

"Create and share photos," Ahh lets us share some privacy from the rest room or the guy picking his nose on internet. People love that.;)

“We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose any personal information from your student without your verifiable parental consent. Once you review this Disclosure and Apple's Privacy Policy and provide verifiable parental consent, you will be able to create an Apple ID for your student.”:confused:

In plain English, when you have consent to apple ID, Apple can disclose any personal information.:oops:

"Limit Ad Trackingwill be enabled by default for all devices associated with a student's Apple ID" "your student will still be able to receive non-targeted advertising on those devices.":mad:

Source https://www.apple.com/privacy/parentaldisclosureconsent.pdf
Things have sure changed since I was in school :confused:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mtz JADO 0
jadohogan JADO 0
jadohogan JADO 0
jadohogan JADO 0
jadohogan JADO 10
Back