LockdownSecurity.ca

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
Blackvue DRG-400HD, JaewonCNC IONE-3300CH
Hey Everyone

Just wondering why no one has posted anything about the JaewonCNC IONE-3300CH or IPRO35 2 channel dash cams as of yet (or at least I haven't seen anything).

(disclosure: Lockdown Security sells these cameras)

2qum1zd.jpg
vzjv46.jpg

As a dash cam enthusiast myself, I have found these cameras offer huge bang for the buck, Korean made quality, features and software that compare to the other more well known Korean brands (iTronics, BlackVue etc.) so I'm wondering why more people haven't started using them?

Any feedback from everyone here would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If you want to see more info on these cameras, check out: http://www.lockdownsecuritycanada.ca/JAEWONCNC-iROAD-Dash-Cameras-s/604.htm

the poor resolution and frame rate is perhaps why you don't see many here talking about them, tough crowd here ;)

Hey Jokiin

That was quick, thanks for the reply!

Good to know those points, I like this forum for that reason, in that the people here know and understand the technical intricacies and will express their opinions about the pros/cons of various cams available. I have found that the JaewonCNC brand has been doing well for us with the general market, ie the people who may be new to the whole dash cam thing, or are simply looking for a quality cam to use and install without breaking the bank.

I think the product looks nice and I'm sure that catches more than a few eyes at retail, perhaps once whatever platform they're using matures they might do a higher spec version, 720p and the poor frame rate is the biggest issue

As an end user, the 2 channel models in the lineup have little appeal to me given the performance for the price, as simple as that.
Most of us know that for the same dollars, 2 separate cams is the way to go at the moment.
Mind you they do have a lot of shelf appeal just looking at the design :)

I don't like the shiny surface or the large profile.
Far better to have the lens located on the end of a tube - so presenting minimal aspect to anyone looking through the windscreen.
I also feel it better to have a matte black surface for minimal reflection.

Back