JAEWONCNC IONE-3800FU - Disassembeled

kay188

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I really like taking things apart...

Looks like the 6MP Sony sensor is real. The hardware looks like it's very well made. It was a complete pain to take apart, the mount was the hardest part. The whole housing is held together by double sided tape.

24nlkb5.jpg

7080h0.jpg

34zhb37.jpg

178kma.jpg

2qb4v42.jpg

What method you used to take out the mount?

enjoy,
Mtz

Thanks for sharing the pics kay188. The specs of this camera are decent. I know others have been disappointed with the video quality. How is yours?

Mtz said:

I just kept prying at it with different plastic tools.

Pry one end, hold, pry other end. Your hand may or may not hurt afterwards.

DashCamMan said:
Thanks for sharing the pics kay188. The specs of this camera are decent. I know others have been disappointed with the video quality. How is yours?

For sure, the build quality is quality hardware. Video quality at night looks good. Daytime, I only have footage of it on a gloomy day. Will do tests later. It seems that the AVI codec from this camera is a mess. Looks good in the software, not so much out of the software.

kay188 said:
Mtz said:

I just kept prying at it with different plastic tools.

Pry one end, hold, pry other end. Your hand may or may not hurt afterwards.

DashCamMan said:

For sure, the build quality is quality hardware. Video quality at night looks good. Daytime, I only have footage of it on a gloomy day. Will do tests later. It seems that the AVI codec from this camera is a mess. Looks good in the software, not so much out of the software.

What are the available video quality in the settings like? Does this camera heat up due to a higher resolution using a 6mp lens?

Mitch said:
What are the available video quality in the settings like? Does this camera heat up due to a higher resolution using a 6mp lens?

Heating up is not due to a sensor with higher resolution. It depends on the chipset CPU used and the firmware that tells what the CPU to do.

You can see the available video quality settings in the manual.

http://www.navinc.co.kr/mall/m_view.php ... =&ps_divi=

Last edited by a moderator:
Back