JAEWONCNC IROAD IONE-3300CH 2CH HD

Wasfy

Reaction score
Country
Egypt
I would like to ask about the IROAD IONE-3300CH 2CH HD which was never mentioned in your comparison sheet. Should I consider this for a two channel camera with a price of 243 $ including 16GB card, Power cable and GPS? Does it have a good video quality and reliability?

I may be a little late in replying. I only joined today.

I have an 330o and fairly happy with it. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. I can read license plates if the car less than an estimated 40 feet away, no glare, and the window clear. Some of the time the glare makes it difficult to read the license plates.

https://www.zippcast.com/video/fa801fec16ef72fceb4
On this video clip, I can read the license plate on the offending vehicle , even with it being a little after sunrise and there is fresh snow on the ground. I have a still shot taken from from that video as the graphic on my twitter account @gtadriver01 . The license plate is readable when I take a screen capture with Jaewoncnc video reader, so I have censored it out.

Recently, I have become very happy with its parking mode as there has been vandalism in the area it caught it. It caught motion as someone was jumping about 20 feet from car and then walking past the rear window. I won't upload that just yet as there is an investigation going on

I think I have seen sharper videos on youtube, but again its good enough to read license plates

The manual temperature operation -20 to 80 operational, and -25 to 85 in storage. Manual does not mention if Celsuis or farenheit but I would give it better than 25 C Last year I had evening well below -25c and it seemed to run when turning on the ignition. We had summer days at 33 Celsius last summer and its hotter in the car.

issues:
  • The software is acting up. I can not get the map on some of my computers. The settings screen is garbled now
  • There is a chime if you should turn the microphone on or off, but no led light. I would like to know if the microphone is on or not. When my wife and I are driving I would like it off, but otherwise on to show I honked an offending driver.
  • The rear camera, the orientation is off. What is right, is left and what is left is right. You can not read license plates
  • Resolution for the rear channel 640 by 480, but they openly say that. In day light you can see enough to prove who is at fault
  • The rear channel is a slow fps. Like 10. As such I can not see the facial details and identify who walked past my rear camera that did some vandalism at my home and my neighbours. (My neighbour caught him the next night though)
  • The manual is difficult to read due to the small font size. Best to download the PDF from the website.
You can find some videos I uploaded at
https://www.zippcast.com/user/GTA_Driver

After running for close to three years, comparing with other dash cams and knowing more of htem
  • One may want something with higher resolution and a faster frame per minute. I recorded a vandalism incident in which the vandal it was a blur. A camera with more frames per second more of produced better images.
  • The time started losing 5 minutes per hour in parking mode
  • in Summer 2015, the clock would loose its time entirely, after going off. It would set itself to january 2013.
  • Things always seemed a little bit overexposed. Sometimes traffic lights were not visible, but with my other front mounted camera, it was more visible. My other front mounted camera his a wide angle lens though, and was not capturing things in the distance. Blue skys not always visiable
  • My rear camera either died three weeks or there is a cable issue.
  • I wish the event button had a key so you could identify it easier when driving.

Accident in front of me with a tailgater
mobius

Iroad 3300ch

infiniti SUV and Bicyclist on sidewalk and crosswalk
footage at the same an intersection with a near collision with a bike and suv. Has footage with both my Mobius and Iroad

Drivers using grass median
Has footage with both my Mobius and Iroad

Bus driver reading newspaper
just to show a rear camera video

Cars pass school bus
Front footage with my Mobius and Iroad

Deer at side of road
Front and rear camera, Iroad
Rear - mobius

Narrow VS Wide lens on stop sign runners
Has footage with both my Mobius and Iroad

Last edited: