Jerky recording and playback

Rizmo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Using B1W as a rear screen cam. Everything good except jerky recording and playback. Using a SanDisk Extreme class 10 SD card 128gb formatted to FAT 32. I've tried changing the video resolution and frequency but no luck. I've also tried a 64gb Samsung Evo SD card FAT 33 but no luck. Can you help, thank you.

Upload raw footage to google drive and send me the download link!

Forgot to mention, my phone is an Android Oppo Find X2 Pro.

estore 009, I don't know how to do that. I've never used it before.

Can I email you an attachment.

If you have a android phone, and a gmail then you also have googles drive you can share files VIA.
How to do it, like anything almost you can probably find i video on youtube.

If you stream from the camera to the phone, it might be laggy, you can download a file to the phone before you view it.

The same laggy / choppy playback you can often get if you have a slow card reader on the computer and you try to playback from the memory card in the card reader, again DL to the computer to playback from there.

Good points, the player could be slow.

Put SD card from dash cam into the computer which is running Windows 11. Playback of video files shows no lag or choppiness. Transfer video files to mobile phone and playback is perfect. However viewing files direct from dash cam to app and the jerky playback is present. So how do you download a file direct to the phone and can the direct playback issue be solved.

Forgot to mention, my phone is an Android Oppo Find X2 Pro.
estore009, I haven't emailed any files because of the following: I put SD card from dash cam into the computer which is running Windows 11. Playback of video files shows no lag or choppiness. Transfer video files to mobile phone and playback is perfect. However viewing files direct from dash cam to app and the jerky playback is present. So how do you download a file direct to the phone and can the direct playback issue be solved.

Some dashcams can be used as a card reader, via USB3 only, but others do cause bottlenecks.

I always download all footage to the PC and store for a few months just in case.

Back