[ joke ] Blur Images

xiongguoy

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
Viofo A129 Pro Duo, Thinkware F800 Pro, Blackvue DR650S-2CH
Is it me or do the images look blurry...
I wonder why? :ROFLMAO:

20200809_072716F.mp4_snapshot_14.23.737.jpg
20200809_072717R.mp4_snapshot_14.23.686.jpg

I wonder why? :ROFLMAO:
Because you are just dropping out of warp speed ready to pass that 50 speed limit sign :)

Hope you have good brakes, you still have 127 to lose in 20 meters!

Actually when i was a kid ( before 1973 ) Denmark did not have speed limits, and the reason for getting them was the oil crisis back then,,,,,, nothing to do with road safety.
BUT ! it was of course quickly apparent in the road fatalities statistics that a slower speed had a positive impact on people getting killed.
It was bad back then as some people of course whent as fast as they could, but the same rules today i am sure would make then a piece of cake compared to what would happen today, simply too many Danes, and new comers to Denmark with no class at all.

GPS speed isn't accurate, at that point I was actually going 179km/h, and I started to let go of the throttle as a slight bend was coming up in 400m.
Not that I'm complaining, but the GPS base is in fact a low refresh rate transponder, I usually notice a 1-3 second delay in speed update.

The motion blur isn't that bad, considering low light conditions in the morning, it was a bit foggy, and trees flying pass 50m/s.
I was recording at 2560x1440 60fps, so the trees are going at ~0.8m per frame?

Because you are just dropping out of warp speed ready to pass that 50 speed limit sign :)

Hope you have good brakes, you still have 127 to lose in 20 meters!
It does have that dropping out of warp speed effect where the motion blur is gradual from far to near.

Oh, and manufacturer claims to be able to stop from 100-0 in 30m.
(can some one do the math? If I had to, would I be able to slow down from 180 to 60 in 20m?)
Neither have I tested nor do I want to be forced to test this claim.

Last edited:
It does have that dropping out of warp speed effect where the motion blur is gradual from far to near.
Also the colours in the sky (tint polarization):

Last edited:
Ok, I did the math, assuming the manufacturer claims of 100-0 in 30m are accurate, I would need at least 87m to slow down from 180-60.

Back