Status
Not open for further replies.

barney123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
rodhawk hd panorama s mobius b
so. my Mobius died last wk, had it 2 yrs , bought from joo vuu uk, its been great as a fit and forget cam, bit of pc updare card format etc,
thought I get a joo vuu x. maan big mistake. so much faff on this camera. got it working, altered settings, man it keeps knocking my wifi out, pic quality is v bad. just seems a waste of money, its going back, Mobius for me
I set it up as per instrucyions, maybe a faulty cam. but, I think theu wanted buyers to test it

so. my Mobius died last wk, had it 2 yrs , bought from joo vuu uk, its been great as a fit and forget cam, bit of pc updare card format etc,
thought I get a joo vuu x. maan big mistake. so much faff on this camera. got it working, altered settings, man it keeps knocking my wifi out, pic quality is v bad. just seems a waste of money, its going back, Mobius for me
I set it up as per instrucyions, maybe a faulty cam. but, I think theu wanted buyers to test it

Hi barney,
You might have a bad camera I think - a few of the cams had out of focus lens's. We'd be happy to get you a brand new one and test it before we send it to you. Drop me a PM or contact us at www.joovuu.com/contact and we'll get this sorted asap :)

Cheers,

hi mate. in your blurb it says all tested and latest firmware installed?. be honest
the joo vuu x is not a camera fit for release yet.. and I have contacted you on your website x2 you didn't reply

also its not just out of focus, it knocks wifi of on my home pc. and the quality of recording is v poor. am out need a refund . thanks

Sound like you have gotten a really weird camera, or have been viewing the .thm files ( if your camera came with firmware that had the .thm files ) they have been eliminated on the latest firmware.

hi mate. in your blurb it says all tested and latest firmware installed?. be honest
the joo vuu x is not a camera fit for release yet.. and I have contacted you on your website x2 you didn't reply

also its not just out of focus, it knocks wifi of on my home pc. and the quality of recording is v poor. am out need a refund . thanks
Hi
I have checked everything and don't see your where you have contacted us?

The latest firmware solves a lot of problems.

Let me.know your ticket numbers through a PM and I'll get this chased up asap for a refund or replacement but I'd like to sort this asap for you :)

Cheers

an update from this thread. I sent a pm to joo vuu,
this camera was bought 5 days ago, I have tried, all ways to contact the company
had no reply as of. yet, 5 day wait , opened pay pal despute.

Dear Barney,
We responded to you on the 5th August which you responded to on the 6th August. As the 6th and 7th are weekends Andy is under no obligation to respond to your message. I am also currently on holiday. As you have opened a paypal dispute (we're not sure why, but that's fair enough) we'll do the communication through PayPal so it's all documented :)

Cheers,

thanks, but I have gone to paypal claim. , guys just not playing

PS
We're also waiting for the camera to be returned and then we can get this instantly refunded for you :)

thanks, but I have gone to paypal claim. , guys just not playing

We're not sure why, but that's absolutely fine - once we receive the parcel we'll get this refunded right away :). Have you included the return tracking number on PayPal?

Cheers,

oops responded through forum. lol, I am not a beta tester , I don't like you wasting my time, I have a right to return the camera,
I gave you two pm, your on holiday? let another person sort it , I will let paypay sort my refund out

I don't think it's unreasonable to have the product returned before a refund is given.
neither do I , I shall return the item, when I get rma number, joo vuu is taking the piss, I tried to talk to him, this camera is faulty
I had no reply on his site, went to paypal

I did the paypal escalate claim on sunday, just hopr he pays up. I have bought from joo vuu before no probs, think the joo vuu x
could be a good camera in rhe right hands. joo vuu , ur on paypal. and screen shots

We responded with what to do? Just to clarify this we asked you to send it back to us? I'm really not sure where this is coming from?

I'm not.sure what elwe can do? We have told you where to return it and are waiting for it. Once we have received it (I'll.post this again) at

JooVuu Returns
PO Box 808
Stockport
SK4 9DQ

We can get this refunded. I'm really not.sure where the escalation is coming from.

PS
This was also stated on the PP claim.

Last edited:
I asked andy your sales rep on your website for a refund, I told you the day after I got camera it was bricked straight out the box, you did not respond with any info, you ignored my pm , rhat you asked for, any how, I pay the return post, its gone to paypal, hope you do well on the camers in the future. besr of luck

That's absolutely fine. We're very sorry you are not happy with the JooVuu X and once we have the camera returned we'll be happy to issue a full refund to you :)

Hi barney,
You might have a bad camera I think - a few of the cams had out of focus lens's. We'd be happy to get you a brand new one and test it before we send it to you. Drop me a PM or contact us at www.joovuu.com/contact and we'll get this sorted asap :)

Cheers,
so I did, you did not reply at all. under the sogat in the uk, you are stuffed mister
I will send the goods Friday, I will pay the 15 dollar postage, and let paypal sort it out. you was informed on your website two days after I got a faulty camera
dress that how you wull. fact is you don't respond as a company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back