JooVuu - BEWARE!

Temp Name

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to make people aware of this company called JooVuu who I'm sure most of you have heard of. The customer service is hurrendous and the people are arrogant, ignorant and plain rude!

I bought a Mini 0803 dash cam last year which ended up being faulty so I sent it back in January.

After 2 months of waiting for a replacement I was told that they no longer sold the 0803 so paid extra to upgrade to the 0806.

After waiting another month for the 0806 to arrive I was told that my money had been refunded.

Three weeks later still no refund and no communication whatsoever from JooVuu.

Luckily I paid through Paypal for the upgrade so I will get that money back eventually (hopefully) but I don't think I will see the money I paid for the camera in the first place!

Do yourself a favour and pay that bit extra - go to Halfords! At least you get a decent service.

JooVuu don't have a contact number and use a 'ticket' system if you want to try and speak to them which is like a crap messenger service. As soon as you have a problem they will not communicate with you!

Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else!

I think you're a phony, real Jesus died 2000 years ago and he was not buying a dvr.

@ Jesus Christ I would in normal case say you are in the right forum. Did you tried to use all the contact there was possible, before you posted you complain here.
I assumed, but even you dad won't listen to you, so now we have to drag with you.

Tried to use the forum in this way.
Hi JooVuu would you take a look on my case xxx and give me a status. I have not heard from you a while and I don't see my refund on my Paypal.

Give him a couple of days to reply. In that way the whole forum can see if he got good or bad service.

Build the you case here, before you drop the bomb.

I understand you frustration, but you don't win my sympathy.

Last edited:
Hi,
Please can we have your ticket number so we can get this solved? Occasionally things do slip through our net so I would like to get this solved for you. We have a very good reputation for our customer service - I'm not saying it is perfect but we do like to maintain our good reputation.

Also please just for the forum administrator, please post this in the sellers feedback page.

The reason we do not have a phone number:
1) We do not have the systems to record messages
2) When we did for a short while we received so many calls our productivity went down as it meant we could not do everything
3) Unfortunately the cheap prices we offer mean there is a trade-off, we cannot afford the latest technology for some things. This is why we use a ticketing software system as it is free and reduces our costs.

Anyway, I digress, we'll get this sorted or see what is going on. Drop us a PM if you want or post it on here with your ticket number and we'll get this chased up.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

All I can say is I sent JooVuu an enquiry last week and got a reply with in 30 hours of my query, I ordered the mini 0806 on Monday (the 12th at 4 am in morning), that same morning acknowledged the order /payment, all before 11 am, confirmed on Tuesday item was posted, received it yesterday morning (14th)

it is so very easy to make complaints, not saying you don’t have a problem but to come on here not knowing a thing about the supplier only maybe your bad communications with him, but trying to warn (BEWARE) us of WHAT? that you have had some bad communication? I can assure you there are a far lot worse people out there

it’s so obvious with your post count of ONE you have absolutely no knowledge of JooVuu but are happy to ruin him or his business. without any knowledge of this/him, whats the end purpose of this warning?, as I'm sure you could of made a better entrance on here

Now had you come on here stating an issue you have and how best to get help thats one thing, and I'm sure you would of got better responses to help you, as no mater how good a supplier is, there is ALWAYS going to be an issue or two, but no you come on here to WARN us to be careful in our dealings with JooVuu, or not to use him

when you get your money back try eBay and see what happens when you need to get help or need to return the DVR

Halford, an oases of knowledge yep, better still get it from Halfords

I’m sure you’ll fit in nicely here,

in passing JooVuu’s prices were not much more than eBay, and unlike eBay, JooVoo being based here in the UK pays uk VAT and taxes so good value with his small team YMMV

Last edited:
My experience of JooVuu and their ticket system was a good one.

Pre-ordered an 806 then decided I didn't want it due to all the technical problems being reported. JooVuu responded on the next working day, said it was no issue, and the money was refunded the same day.

Can't ask for any more than that

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
Thank you very much for the kind words. We do always try our best and regardless of the complaint we take every single one seriously. We know we are not perfect and each time we mess up or are not on our game we learn from and in turn hope to reduce these times we do not get it right. @mollydog that 30 hours is too long and I do apologise, I'll see why it took so long.

This is not just some corporate bs, but we do constantly strive to be better. So any hints, advice, suggestions etc, please let us know as we do consider everything. It was actually a customer who pointed us in the direction of our current ticket software which has made us far quicker at replying to tickets. So anything really does help us.

Kind regards,

Dan

My apologies Dan, you didn’t take 30 hours, I knew it wasn’t long before you replied to me, but when I said 30 hours I hadn’t looked for the exact time, I just knew it was a quick response, now that I have looked, you will see from the two emails you sent me, you took ONLY 12 hours to reply to me, that is even better than I thought :)

yes things go wrong and products might stop working, but who can complain with service like this,eee

Last edited:
My apologies Dan, you didn’t take 30 hours, I knew it wasn’t long before you replied to me, but when I said 30 hours I hadn’t looked for the exact time, I just knew it was a quick response, now that I have looked, you will see from the two emails you sent me, you took ONLY 12 hours to reply to me, that is even better than I thought :)

yes things go wrong and products might stop working, but who can complain with service like this,

Thank you Molly Dog - we appreciate the words of encouragement.

12 hours is our target for emails to be turned-around and answered throughout the week. We also sometimes answer emails on the weekend depending on various things, but we do try and get a bit of a break over the weekend.

Cheers,

Dan

Been shopping from Joovuu a couple of times by now and there never has been any issues whatsoever. The latest purchase was a Mobius C on April 17. I had the order confirmed at 13:35 and at 15:51 a new mail arrived telling me it had been shipped (the timestamps are accurate, I just checked). This can't be right I thought for myself but a few days later my package arrived in Scandinavia. Sorry @JooVuu for the initial disbelief but it felt good to soon realize "too good to be true" sometimes actually can be true.

I have been shopping stuff shipped directly from China using other dealers too, that has a tendency to take FOREVER to arrive! Seriously, it is an achievement to send a package that slow. I mean, how do you do that... strap it to a whale???

Thumbs up.

A whale would probably be faster, those buggers can move:)

Back