JooVuu.com - Mobius Actioncam, Mini 0801, EHD69, K6000, Mivue 358

JooVuu

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,
I am from www.JooVuu.com and we are currently the #1 seller of the Mobius Camera in Europe and the cheapest. The standard lens is £59.50 whilst the wide angle lens is £60 both come with free shipping to anywhere in the world. We also stock all accessories for the Mobius Action Camera and more and are continually expanding our range daily. We are based in the UK/EU so can ship very quickly within the EU and the rest of the world. Within the EU takes 3-4 days. Domestic is next day. So please check us out and any feedback is always welcome at info@joovuu.com or PM on here. We also have a competition on at the moment where all you have to do is like our facebook page (facebook.com/joovuu) and/or our twitter page (twitter.com/joovuu) and you will automatically be entered into a competition to win a Mobius and accessory package!
Kind regards,
JooVuu

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
I am from www.JooVuu.com and we are the only UK/EU seller of the mini 0801 car cam. We are expecting them on Saturday and you can now pre-order yours. We currently sell them for £70 (without GPS) and £82 (with GPS). Both models come with free shipping to anywhere in the world! We are based in the UK/EU so can ship very quickly within the EU and the rest of the world. Within the EU takes 3-4 days. Domestic is next day. So please check us out and any feedback is always welcome at info@joovuu.com or PM on here. We also have a competition on at the moment where all you have to do is like our facebook page (facebook.com/joovuu) and/or our twitter page (twitter.com/joovuu) and you will automatically be entered into a competition to win a Mobius and accessory package!
Kind regards,
JooVuu

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to update everyone on what we offer at www.joovuu.com. We still offer the Mobius (standard and wide angle lens) and the mini 0801 (with and without GPS) and each product also has free shipping to anywhere in the world. We also now offer the CamOne Infinity (also with free shipping to anywhere in the world).

This camera is cheaper and very similar to the GoPro however it has an interchangeable lens system and in my opinion gives sharper and less saturated image quality. It's also very light coming in at 77grams (not as light as the Mobius granted, but CamOne also has an LCD screen), can shoot at 1080dp 30fps and 720dp 30/60fps etc. It comes with a lot of accessories as well and from the little test I've had with it so far is a very awesome camera.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask at info@joovuu.com. We can also provide some support for this product if you have any queries or problems.

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi everyone,
We will be stocking the DOD LS430W at www.JooVuu.com (http://joovuu.com/index.php?id_product=69&controller=product). It will be released around mid-October.

This DOD camera is an upgrade to the LS330W and boy is it good. The video quality is pretty sweet. Any questions regarding the camera please ask and I'll do my best to answer/find out the answer for you. We have two videos posted in the description on our website if you want to see what it is like during the night and the day. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE QUALITY TO 1080DP on YouTube otherwise the quality is wholly inaccurate.

Kind regards,

JooVuu.

Hi everyone,
The DOD LS430W is now available for pre-order at www.JooVuu.com (http://joovuu.com/index.php?id_product=69&controller=product). It comes with free shipping to anywhere in the world as well. We are expecting them around middle of October. Have a look at the videos in the description and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask and I'll try and get the answers for you.

Cheers,

JooVuu

As I understand, you will be an authorized Dod reseller?

Hi Niko,
Www.JooVuu.com will be an authorized re-seller. We also have plans to stock more of their products within the coming weeks. Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi Niko,
Www.JooVuu.com will be an authorized re-seller. We also have plans to stock more of their products within the coming weeks. Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Dan
Good to know that you will be an authorized re-seller in this part of the world. With Mobius I read good feedback about your after-sales service and communication, so same approach will be with DOD.
Dod / TioTech capable of producing good quality products, but unfortunately "other global distributors" overall after-sales service could be better as you might read from this forum.

Well I hope to change that - we're overhauling our customer service section to currently so you should be able to get an even quicker response that currently. I know what it is like to be a customer and have to wait between 24-72 hours if not longer for a response. My philosophy is it should not be more than a couple and definitely less than 10hours.

I'll be updating the website with more DOD models are there any that you guys really would like to be stocked?

Hi everyone,
www.JooVuu.com now stock the K6000 (very cheap and good dash cam for people who just want to record), the Mivue 358, and the the EHD69 which is an incredibly powerful camera. We also stock the Mini 0801 and the Mobius as well with lots of accessories. All of these products come with free shipping to anywhere in the world!

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi
www.JooVuu.com will be stocking these this week (should be in on Thursday). They're available for pre-order now. We are based in the UK/EU and the Mivuee 358 comes with free shipping to anywhere in the world. If you have any questions just ask.

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi
www.JooVuu.com will be stocking these this week (should be in on Thursday). They're available for pre-order now. We are based in the UK/EU and the Mivuee 358 comes with free shipping to anywhere in the world. If you have any questions just ask.

Kind regards,

Dan

Should this kind of post be in Vendor Sites and Offers ?

Rules for Vendors: Vendor Forum

Since more dash can sellers and retailers are joining the forum, there seems to be a need for them to post about their business. I set up this forum so that a vendor can create a topic on what products they are selling and any other info on their business.
Some rules:
-1 thread per vendor

-Vendors are encouraged to post in other sections but any advertising should be kept here
-Owners should continue to post feedback on vendors in the owner feedback sub forum
-Each vendor's thread is "owned" by the vendor. Other vendors or camera owners should not attack them in these threads

Ultimately this is an owners forum and we appreciate input from all parties. However we want to make sure the board does not just become an avenue for dash can advertising.

Thank you

Should this kind of post be in Vendor Sites and Offers ?

Rules for Vendors: Vendor Forum

Since more dash can sellers and retailers are joining the forum, there seems to be a need for them to post about their business. I set up this forum so that a vendor can create a topic on what products they are selling and any other info on their business.
Some rules:
-1 thread per vendor

-Vendors are encouraged to post in other sections but any advertising should be kept here
-Owners should continue to post feedback on vendors in the owner feedback sub forum
-Each vendor's thread is "owned" by the vendor. Other vendors or camera owners should not attack them in these threads

Ultimately this is an owners forum and we appreciate input from all parties. However we want to make sure the board does not just become an avenue for dash can advertising.

Thank you

Sorry about that and you're right I'll make sure it does not happen again.

Sorry

Dan

How long does it usually take to ship a dash cam from the UK to the US?(New York City area)

A regular postal letter mailed from London to New York City usually takes 7 to 9 days.

I imagine a small package is a little longer than that?

Dear Jaranson,
We found it usually takes about 3-5 business days (that seems to be the feedback we get).

Any more questions just ask or PM or email me www.joovuu.com/support.

Kind regards,

Dan

Your replies to any query I have had have been almost instant. I can wholeheartedly say that I am happy to hear you are selling more products. I always like to remain loyal to retailers that have looked after me and show excellent customer service.

:)

Let this lot guide you what to sell in your store and you cant go wrong.

Thank you for the kind words Jim. It's great to hear it. I like being active on these forums as you guys certainly know your stuff.

Sorry about that and you're right I'll make sure it does not happen again.

Sorry

Dan

Don't get me wrong, I am not an admin or some kinda watch-dog. It's just from point of view of other vendors, - it's not fair you advertising again and again against forum rules.
I totally understand you want to draw more attention, more traffic to your webste / promotions / new products / sales, etc., - it's totally understandable, - all vendors want to make some buck. Other vendors would also want to advertise like you do and have advantage, but this would be out of rules.

Last time was similar case and your answer was the same :

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/index....r-dvr-a-k-a-mini-0801.1001/page-30#post-26112

Dan, ( JooVuu ), - your advertisement posts should be kept in special sub-forum for Vendors.

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/index.php?forums/vendor-sites-and-offers.26/
Dear Niko,
I do apologise, I'll check myself. It won't happen again.

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi everyone,
www.JooVuu is running an offer where if you order any Mini 0801 you can get a free microSD class 6 card just type: freememorycard in the voucher box at checkout. Works with free shipping as well!

Enjoy!

JooVuu

Yesterday you had Mobius for 50 pounds and car pack for 57. Was that a mistake? I see that today you changed prices.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T United Kingdom 4