JooVuu.com - Mobius Actioncam, Mini 0801, EHD69, K6000, Mivue 358

Thanks, but no thanks. For now I've decided to wait to find out if the focus problem of Lens C is a real problem or just some isolated cases.

:pHi all,

Joovuu has lauched an abosolute new project from 2015 year Spring March.
And we are too excited to show you our prototype ID designs,hardware and features and of course,the most important reason we post here
is because Joovuu desire very much to hear your opnion ,because we have created a powerful Amba technical develop team to support us in hardware,software,etc
So we hope it is also a chance for you to creat a camera that you wish it to be!

1)ID designs(different types) photos--------We could also cancel the clip design and IR design if you dislike.Let's see your choice
2)Hardware features:
Ambarella A7 +Panosonic 16MP Sensor+170degree lens+WIFI(wifi stream,sync,remote set up,download,support Android and IOS)),GPS positioning,
G-sensor(for lock video) +Bluetooth +PC software + low temperature battery/capacitor type (work for -20°C and work for 1hour )+discreet small form factor at similar size as Gopro

We could not disclose too much of design,pls kindly understand,
Pls PM your private email ,so we could discuss if you also wish to join in

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
;)
Thanks, but no thanks. For now I've decided to wait to find out if the focus problem of Lens C is a real problem or just some isolated cases.
I guess your case is an isolated cases,I did not find such a case so far ,but I guess you could get your Mobius replaced if there is such as case when you buy from Joovuu.com,as it is a European based and have good English service especially with good after-sales service,there is not too much risk.
So far,I seldom receive negative feedback about Mobius,which you may also refer to the real users' reviews for our camera.

Hi JooVuu.allen
I like the look of your new project. Any idea when it is likely to be for sale?

In addition any idea when the JooVuu website will be back online

Hi JooVuu.allen
I like the look of your new project. Any idea when it is likely to be for sale?

In addition any idea when the JooVuu website will be back online
Hello @IRVINE101,
1)Our new product,estimate to release on Summer,our case ID have a slight change based on above still,we guess we shall
invite Techmoan,forum people to test engineering sample ,collect all feedbacks and improve better than release to the market.
2)Here it is original words from our shop owner"Also Emma please tell people the website will be back shortly but we are still experiencing customer service problems and data may have been lost",when we have updated news,I will update the message again

Kind regards,
Emma from Joovuu.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be an unusual amount of negative threads on JV,

but my experience with a couple of £25 gt680's has been great and my only complaint he didn't stress what a good offer this was and I only bought a couple instead of the lot ....
So it shall had better show the prior price and current price

Dear everyone,
I believe JooVuu owes our customers an apology. Recently we have dropped the ball on our customer service and I can only apologise for that. It is not good enough and we are truly sorry. However, we are learning and improving and rest assured we will earn back your trust.

At JooVuu we are always looking to learn and improve and as such we have now invested in more Customer Service Agents so these things get dealt with far quicker. We have also change our protocol so for the time being I (the owner) will be involved in all of these to make sure these kind of incidents do not happen again. All refunds or complaints will immediately be bumped to me. This does not mean I will be replying to all of them but it means I will be aware of everything so we do not have this pattern again.

As stated I can only apologise for our lack of speed and effectiveness in dealing with some customer requests and it is why I am working on this bank holiday. I know we have let some people down and as such our reputation has taken a bit of a hit, but we now have implemented a lot that this should not happen again. We'll also be restructuring JooVuu shortly which should also make everything far more efficient and manageable. JooVuu has succeeded to a degree that we could never have imagined which whilst is great it means we have been caught sure on keeping up and as you can tell the service has dropped which it should never have done. This is why we are investing more than ever in it so incidents like this do not happen again. We now have a formula for customer service investment which means we will not be caught short because as we grow so does our customer service which means in the future everything should stay normal.

Again I am incredibly sorry for any bad experience you may have had with Joovuu but we will try our damned hardest to earn your valued respect and trust back.

Any more questions please do not hesitate to ask by contact us at www.joovuu.com/contact

Kind regards,

Dan

Hi there,

Joovuu is a leading UK distributor and retailer for dash cam,action camera,accessories.
If you have any recommendation for Joovuu about what shall we stock,pls PM me or
reply this post.

Kind regards,
China purchaser for Joovuu.com

Hi there,

Newest Wide lens C mobius camera April 11st version, will start the delivery next week.
Pls focus Joovuu.com

Kind regards,
Emma

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 11
Joovuu.com (UK) supply newest Mobius,SJCAM SJ4000 WIFI, SJ4000, Tiesfong B40 with GPS, B40 with super capacitor G1WH,G90C,K1S,CVR-7810 GPS CPL,Mini 0806,Mini 0805,Koonlung K1S dual 1080P Dash camera with GPS,etc...... @JooVuu

Last edited:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/joovuu-x-camera.11019/page-4
Hello everyone,

I can finally announce that JooVuu will be entering the camera market. We have been sitting around selling other cameras always thinking we could do better and well we finally get a chance to prove this. After months of hardware, design, and feature research we finally believe we have come up with a design that hits the requirements of the car camera community. This camera will be UK designed, verified by a consultant Mehdi who was the leader/head of National Geographic’s Remote Imaging Department. We have two things in mind for this camera and it is reliability, and our customers. Everything we have is geared towards these two aspects. Here’s a quick run down of the camera. I’ve attached a few images, but please have a look on our website www.x.joovuu.com for more information etc.

Case dimensions in mm: 60(L)x42(W)x18(H.) including lens : 72(L)x42(W)x18(L)

www.x.joovuu.com for more pictures and information.

Hardware
  • Ambarella A7LA75
    • 2560x1080P @30FPS
    • 2304x1296P @30FPS
    • 1920x1080P @60FPS
    • 1920x1080P @45FPS
    • 1920x1080P @30FPS
    • 1280x720P @120FPS
    • 1280x720P @60FPS
    • 1280x720P@ 30FPS
  • 6G Lens F2
  • 155 degree lens
  • OVI Sensor
  • G-Sensor
  • Microphone
  • Micro USB
  • Micro HDMI
  • Button feedback
  • 128gb microSD support
  • .H264 codec - .MOV format
  • Manual button for video file lock
  • -10c to +50c Working Temperature
  • With 1/4inch tripod thread in the bottom
  • GPS optional (to be released at a later date)
  • Super Capacitor (battery can be installed instead)
Firmware Main Features
  • 3 Customer Programmable Modes

A mode can also be time specific, where you can program a mode to become active at a certain time. This function allows you to get the best possible recording quality without having to stop your recording or to sacrifice quality.
  • Optional Bitrates

We provide 5 bitrates for customer to choose from:
    • 30mb/s (TBC)
    • 22mb/s (TBC)
      18mb/s
    • 15mb/s
    • 12mb/s
    • 9mb/s
  • Electronic Image Stabilization
  • DEWERP Technology - Anti-Fisheye on wide angle shots
  • Field of View Selections
    • 155, 140, 125, 110, 90 & 60 (to be confirmed) degree choice
  • Night time detection
    The camera detects it is dark and increases exposure in decreases framerate to let more light in to get better video quality
  • iOS and Android App
    • Can configure the camera through the app on the go (all parameters)
    • Access ‘live view’ (see what the camera sees)
    • Download videos on your device
    • Stream and record
    • Live view and record
  • PC Program
    • A program for PC to be able to configure your camera (all parameters)
  • White balance & Exposure settings
    • Pre-set levels but can also be altered by the customer
  • G-Sensor information
    • Velocity, trajectory etc., direction heading etc.
Firmware Standard Features
  • Auto-record with power on
  • 180 Degree Lens rotation (also known as flipped image)
  • Loop recording
  • Clip recording (1min, 3min, 5min, 10min, continuous)
  • Seamless loop recording
  • Motion detection (choose sensitivity and how long to record)
  • LDWS & FDWS
  • HDR & WDR
  • HDMI out
  • G-Sensor (auto lock function will be enabled by default). Different sensitivities:
    • High, medium, low, off.
  • Language: English (more to be added)
  • Date/time stamp
  • Speed stamp (KPH or MPH)
  • JPEG photos
  • Burst Photo Mode – take 10 photos per second.
  • Time-lapse (1s,2,3,5,10,20,30,60s, customer specified amount of time)
  • Recording LED (different colored lights for different modes etc)
  • Webcam mode
  • Photo mode (different picture qualities and sizes can be chosen)
  • Power on - Delay and power off delay
  • Power on - Mode default
  • Recording indicator
  • Artificial light frequency
  • Format card function
  • Time date set up
  • Time updates by itself
As you can see from the design, this camera does not have an LCD however, we wanted to create a camera that was incredibly small, discreet, and powerful and therefore felt like sacrificing an LCD for a connected camera was worth the sacrifice. We have some pretty ingenious and unique ways of dealing with heat problems (this has what has forced us to delay the announcement by about 1 month) so please give us some feedback on the design.

This is our FIRST ever camera project and as such we may have missed some information off, please do not be shy and ask us for any extra information, we will provide it where we can. Please be constructive in feedback rather than just ‘this is crap’. We have spent countless hours on this and have not really slept. I studied Political Science at university and as such I have had to research and teach myself all about electronic engineering, heat problems, and PCB design.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS Don't forget to check out www.x.joovuu.com

We'll be adding our blog soon, and product videos in time.

THE ETA for the camera is: Summer 2015. Pricing to be confirmed soon.

Attachments

• White_-_Button_Side.png
    White_-_Button_Side.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 4
  • White_-_Bottom.png
    White_-_Bottom.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 4
  • White_-_Dimensions.png
    White_-_Dimensions.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm saddened by the fact I have to write this... I've never been scammed before.

I bought a camera from JooVuu more than a month ago, in hopes of a swift delivery within the EU. So far, I received nothing. Customer support citing delivery issue but refuses to give me any info about the package, making me strongly believe nothing was shipped at all. Above all, they're threatening me to press fraud charges. Good job.

I wanted to use PayPal but their site does not offer it (for a good reason, I have to realize!), so I used my CC (bad idea). Now I'll have to work hard to get my money back, and I realize I have very little hope. According to EU law it's the merchant's responsibility to deliver the goods, yet they're blaming it all on the post office. Now I'm facing the ordeal of going through the paperwork with my bank and if that fails, see you guys in court!

Do not buy anything from these people because there's a good chance you'll get scammed.

Hi @ChromaNoise
We'll get this chased up on our customer support ticket.

We have internal tracking and we'll liase with Royal Mail.

I really hope we're not a scam as if we are I have put in a lot of money an effort and not received that much back. You can also tell we're pretty active on this forum which is probably just an indication of how dedicated we are to this scam OR that we're not a scam. Lets us know your ticket number and I'll get this chased up today.

Kind regards,

JooVuu

PS We're also building a camera which again is either real commitment to the scam or again we're not a scam.

Hi there,

Next week or so will have New wide lens C mobius camera in stock.
And there are :
Tiesfong B40 with GPS (battery type),
B40-C, A118-C with GPS(super capacitor)
Matego MG380G Super capacitor with GPS,
CVR-7810 PRO A7lA70 with GPS,
D37 Dual Dash Camera A7LA70,
Dome G1WH and
Dome G90 Ambarella A7LA70 dash camera,
Standard mobius camera,
SJCAM SJ4000 WIFI ,
SV5BW WIFI action camera,
Mini USB and Micro USB hardware kit,
4M extension cable,etc accessories in stock

www.joovuu.com

Last edited:
Please dont do business with JooVuu. The company will scam you if you try to return anything or have issues. I purchased a 08060 camera from their now defunct US store. At first they said I was in their first batch, then my order got pushed back one month. I cancelled the order and reordered once they got more stock. At that point I got the camera and it went dead. I e-mailed them asking for the return address and got a response stating they are changing addresses and will provide me a new one shortly. Finally, I got fed up trying to contact them and waiting for an address to return it to and filed a PayPal dispute. At that point my e-mails went unanswered. This scumbag of a company kept deleting any cases I made. I simply asked for a proper resolution as I had no choice but to file a claim. PayPal sided with this horrible company since they finally offered a return, but I would have to send the item back to the UK.

Look how scumbag this company is! They sell me a item and ship it from the US, but they know obviously most people wont return a defective item back to the UK so on their PayPal they only offer a UK return address yet on the US based website they offer a USA return address.

Anyways thankfully I am protected by my credit card company and disputed the charge and won my money back from these idiots. I provided clear evidence that they ran a US store, I paid in US dollars, to their US store and the item shipped from the USA. Enough needed.

Please dont do business with JooVuu. The company will scam you if you try to return anything or have issues. I purchased a 08060 camera from their now defunct US store. At first they said I was in their first batch, then my order got pushed back one month. I cancelled the order and reordered once they got more stock. At that point I got the camera and it went dead. I e-mailed them asking for the return address and got a response stating they are changing addresses and will provide me a new one shortly. Finally, I got fed up trying to contact them and waiting for an address to return it to and filed a PayPal dispute. At that point my e-mails went unanswered. This scumbag of a company kept deleting any cases I made. I simply asked for a proper resolution as I had no choice but to file a claim. PayPal sided with this horrible company since they finally offered a return, but I would have to send the item back to the UK.

Look how scumbag this company is! They sell me a item and ship it from the US, but they know obviously most people wont return a defective item back to the UK so on their PayPal they only offer a UK return address yet on the US based website they offer a USA return address.

Anyways thankfully I am protected by my credit card company and disputed the charge and won my money back from these idiots. I provided clear evidence that they ran a US store, I paid in US dollars, to their US store and the item shipped from the USA. Enough needed.
Hello @agold2009
I am the chinese sourcer for joovuu and as my understanding,the US warehouse is the third party,need to fill in some form and label with mark,PE bag,etc for me to send
the mass order to USA,not so convenient,I guess that is the reason Joovuu stoped using USA warehouse and could not use USA address as return addess.
Maybe that is also the reason that Joovuu canceled USA website.

if you do not know which model to choose from Joovuu.com,I hope this tips could help you:
1) Need to be discreet and small? Used for diving,driving,FPV camera,dash camera,etc? Then choose our Mobius wide C or standard lens A:
here you go: https://www.joovuu.com/gb/search?co...erway=desc&search_query=mobius&submit_search=
we have different bindings for different applications,also 30M waterproof case Joovuu designed exclusive WPC for your choice!
One stop shopping!
2)Need with screen,but also 30m waterproof case? Then SJCAM SJ4000 or SJCAM SJ4000 WIFI could be your excellent choice:
https://www.joovuu.com/gb/search?co...derway=desc&search_query=sjcam&submit_search=

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T United Kingdom 4